waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Pulling this from the main thread to keep it clean from chatter over there...

homme.homme all the contrast around the neck isn't working for me... if that white were dark grey, the whole fit would be much better

I'm really digging the black/white at the moment. The first two layers of black and white are one top. the bottom layer is a black singlet which im using to cover up the rug of hair - thinking about waxing that shit. Thoughts?

Pulling this from the main thread to keep it clean from chatter over there...

I'm really digging the black/white at the moment. The first two layers of black and white are one top. the bottom layer is a black singlet which im using to cover up the rug of hair - thinking about waxing that shit. Thoughts?

wax or gel man, stylize it with semen even... anything to make it stand out

wax or gel man, stylize it with semen even... anything to make it stand out

you do know he is talking about his chest hair right diamonds?

I use to work for costco. pushing carts (some of yall seen the carts costco has, 1980's style 75lb steel buses. And we didn't have no guide carts just ropes, and the hot ass sun). Best job ever ):^\ . The pay was fucking awsome though, esp for pushing carts cool-smiley-031.gif.

Don't eat the ceaser chicken thing

itd be much nicer without the white belt homme.

Yeah now that i look back you are right. I was just on a white/black kick when i was getting dressed this morning and I have a strange attachment to that crappy belt. I kinda think it needs something though to divide the black on black...