waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
Mmmm mmmm mmm...those are some child bearing hips!

nice try. i wonder whose opinion matters more? jayrock the noob's "nice fit on the helmut langs" or carl the moderator's unoriginal one above? i'll go with the noob.

could you sell me one of your whitetrash potato sacks?

nice try. i wonder whose opinion matters more? jayrock the noob's "nice fit on the helmut langs" or carl the moderator's unoriginal one above? i'll go with the noob.

could you sell me one of your whitetrash potato sacks?

same noob that repped my last fit. you're in good company.

and man you can dish it out but you just cant take huh?

for the record i think the fit is fine. not everyone looks great in tapered jeans but that wont stop us, right j?

why did a mod ask to remove that sig?

by the way jmats, i like your fits, you're built exactly like me and it makes me feel less .... i dunno, less something. like maybe i can pull off the tight pants i rock after all.

Guest jmatsu
same noob that repped my last fit. you're in good company.

and man you can dish it out but you just cant take huh?

for the record i think the fit is fine. not everyone looks great in tapered jeans but that wont stop us, right j?

wow the gang's all here!

nothing against the noob, but if i took his opinion with a grain of salt, you can pretty much guess how i took (and usually take) carl's(and one such as yourself). and how am i "not taking it?" i find that members typically respond after fit comments made.

thanks, but i know the fit is fine. if it looked similar to the fits of other members (who look ridiculously fat in tapered pants) i obviously wouldn't even have bothered.

Guest jmatsu

by the way jmats, i like your fits, you're built exactly like me and it makes me feel less .... i dunno, less something. like maybe i can pull off the tight pants i rock after all.

uuhhhh, thanks... i guess.

if you've exhausted all ideas, you can attempt to buy your way into jmatsu's group. you can start by giving lessons on how to kiss ass

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~mrobidea/jmatsu_sig.jpg

why did a mod ask to remove that sig?

uuhhhh, thanks... i guess.
well, i guess its an insult if you hate my fits, and a complement if you dont?

Dino they are the cheap monday japanese selvage cinch backs, minus the cinch, i like the fit i dont like how the pockets sit nor do i like the exposed rivets. but the denim is surprisingly nice.

im not big on exposed rivets either, but i kinda dig the low/big back pockets. unique. kudos