waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu

smart play on the supras. i find that the full tuck doesn't work well for the legs (i guess i'm around your height). it's rare that someone is methodical/technical in his styling. good job.

Hm, I like matsu's fit. The shoes look a little funny to me, but I also tried tucking my aprils into hightops, sk8his, and I really like it from the front...but from behind it usually looks weird to me to see the complete shoe. Hap does it well too though.

Guest jmatsu

thank you. i understand what you're saying about the tuck. it's impossible to have an even 360 degree stack from front to back. if your footwear's tongue protrudes over that of the shoe's opening, you can focus on the back. i find that harder/thicker grains of denim as opposed to thinner and stretched material ones stack or look better from behind. the deeper the actual tuck of the pants the more controlled the stacking will be, but the volume of staking will be to an obvious lesser extend as well (i guess it depends on what you want to achieve).

that was basically my 12-second thought process. If ever given the choice, I would choose to have a greater volume and more unruly stack, as opposed to a more controlled, less voluminous one. The full tuck just doesnt even work for me (not even for boots). I didnt necessarily think it was a height issue thing (i'm about 5'11'').

if it looked similar to the fits of other members (who look ridiculously fat in tapered pants) i obviously wouldn't even have bothered.

I like how your other pants fit you better, I find these too tight, they dont really compliment your body type. Im not a fan of the skin tight look, but you can always try the thigh master, to see if it actually works?

I was wondering, what kind of office job do you have that allows you to dress the way you do??

j, so the bets over right? is waywt a regular thing for you know?

thank you. i understand what you're saying about the tuck. it's impossible to have an even 360 degree stack from front to back. if your footwear's tongue protrudes over that of the shoe's opening, you can focus on the back. i find that harder/thicker grains of denim as opposed to thinner and stretched material ones stack or look better from behind. the deeper the actual tuck of the pants the more controlled the stacking will be, but the volume of staking will be to an obvious lesser extend as well (i guess it depends on what you want to achieve).

also the shape at the top of the shoe is big. trying to tuck with my V's is hell, high in the front and the one side, then droops down and back up and the flat at other points. drives me nuts

810446825_70ac94830d.jpg

northface.ndg.fenom.vans.hp

was touring around eygpt.. had a great time... wore my raw fenoms everyday got a little sticky around the gooch area at times.. but it was all good...

had the shits for 2 days.. had to take imodium.. otherwise i was on the toilet every 30minutes...

loved the pillars at carnac.. pyramids at giza were crazy too..

loved smoking shisha at khaen el tikilli(sp) while the mosque was in session... the vibe and atmosphere was surreal

You were in Egypt and you didn't do a WAWT in front of the pyramids? Sphinx? in the toilet?

ahhhh...missed oppurtunities...

....... yeah fuck dood wtf... i dunno im wearing bumshit stuff most of the time.. ill upload those pics in 2 weeks.. they are on film

hold up... went through some more of my digitals ... i have some photos infront of the pyramids and shit..