waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

now that i look at this dress in a photo, i am not sure if i like it.

grrrrrrr.

i think it makes my torso look ginormous. any styling suggestions? the dress has a hood on it so i can't really do my good old cardigan trick....

832666543_38f3563114.jpg

That's a nice grey on your wall. Most people I know -- particularly women -- would shy away from painting their bedroom grey.

thanks! it's actually blue grey (though at night it changes into a tannish shade). i love all shades of grey and my white furniture stand out perfectly. it's an easy color to work with!

the bottom layer is a black singlet which im using to cover up the rug of hair - thinking about waxing that shit. Thoughts?

thoughts? take off the bottom black layer and show that shit. im bringin' chest hair back. dont believe me? aks icarus:cool:

i agree but these jeans fit me perfectly. My grey april 77s (that still havent fucking come yet, fuckin denim bar) are 34 inseam so we'll see how it goes.

they do fit nicely, not your gaps are they?

dinosaur! roar!

quit bitin' my dino steez.

insomniac, have you posted up in the tattoos thread? i really think you should.

here you go: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=2490&page=22

Put a belt under ur boobs should do the trick.

I think its how her boobs sit with that dress... Theyre sitting really low, making them look saggy, making her have a silhouette of an elderly lady...

Im not saying your ugly or anything like that... But my opinion on how it looks...

^^

yeah, it's like i take bizzy for granted now because her pics are always brilliant

only selective comes close (and occasionally does better) right now, imo

i don't know, i feel like it's...uh unclassy? i don't know. it makes them seem rough, like biker chicks.

i thought you liked it rough?