waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Goddamn will you please stop with these stupid poses?

Everybody poses.

(You can quote me on that)

Plus he very graciously left lots of room at the top for a caption.

Besides there is a long and illustrious history of crouching poses made famous initially by our fearless leader Hap and then continuing from there. I would much rather see something like Lando is doing than another person standing like a stick in front of their mirror.

Everybody poses.

(You can quote me on that)

Plus he very graciously left lots of room at the top for a caption.

Besides there is a long and illustrious history of crouching poses made famous initially by our fearless leader Hap and then continuing from there. I would much rather see something like Lando is doing than another person standing like a stick in front of their mirror.

Got nothing against posing in general. Just when it looks so forced and artificial, like landocal's fits of late. But hey - just my opinion - which you all may completely disregard if you wish.

i kind of like mirror fit pics. not that nicely photographed pictures are bad by any means, and i often enjoy the awesome photography that some of our members are capable of--but there's something about a casual picture snapped in passing in the mirror of an outfit that's iconic of waywt and brings focus to the clothing

landocal's latest fits look more refined than previous ones, tho he looks a bit less comfortable in his clothes than he used to be, but you can't blame the man for wanting to step his clothing game up, comfort will come eventually, and it already looks better than before anyway.

no one cares about poses, it's what are you wearing today, not how good are you posing for the camera today.

I am all for posting ridiculous waywts. It speaks to the very nature of what it is to dedicate time to taking pictures of oneself and posting them on the internet for all to see. Everyone should do it.

Plus that would give me lots more material for chopping.

I am all for posting ridiculous waywts. It speaks to the very nature of what it is to dedicate time to taking pictures of oneself and posting them on the internet for all to see. Everyone should do it.

Plus that would give me lots more material for chopping.

I thought you might like the last one for the Caption Edition. ;)

What, afraid to post a WAYWT in front of the little yellow bus?

What? I'm guessing that was supposed to be a joke.

Anyway, never once mentioned landocal's clothes. Just his poses. Which I think are dumb.

Sure, you're posing for the Internet. But that inherently means you want to be judged. I voiced my opinion. It's not that serious.

What? I'm guessing that was supposed to be a joke.

Anyway, never once mentioned landocal's clothes. Just his poses. Which I think are dumb.

Sure, you're posing for the Internet. But that inherently means you want to be judged. I voiced my opinion. It's not that serious.

Actually it was just a guess at your choice of transportation. It's not like I neeged you cowgirl. Just a discussion. But honestly, we would love to see a fit!

And you never once mention my clothes but you did say this...

Just when it looks so forced and artificial, like landocal's fits of late.