waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

And the problem is what?

you--how you think the majority of praise received on this forum is for "goth ninjas" and "hipsters," and how its so painfully obvious that you think you are better than these. you clearly think you have something to show (or at least want to show it) since you post a bunch of fits.

you are seriously one bitter, bitter guy. do you really need to put "channeling my inner hipster" in your fit description? if it was almost any other member on sufu, i would've believed it was a joke. but you, bobo, are just one angry, pedo-looking dude.

you--how you think the majority of praise received on this forum is for "goth ninjas" and "hipsters," and how its so painfully obvious that you think you are better than these. you clearly think you have something to show (or at least want to show it) since you post a bunch of fits.

you are seriously one bitter, bitter guy. do you really need to put "channeling my inner hipster" in your fit description? if it was almost any other member on sufu, i would've believed it was a joke. but you, bobo, are just one angry, pedo-looking dude.

It was a joke.

We got your point the first time.

you have white hairs on your chin? that beard makes you look old, but not in a good way

I have... When I let my beard grow back again a few weeks ago, I had all these white hairs. I guess I didn't notice them when I used to shave.