waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

rickhype.jpg
Aww man, it fucking suck seenmys going goth ninjas, that shit is for squares. I mean it's cool that the people already rocking this do it, but shits fucking squarebizz. If you gonna waste your money, why not cop dat Junya, Shits way better and doesn't have a carbon date of 2 seasons. High end fashion, Not high trend fashion!

I hope this is a joke.

nah, that seenmy fit sucks.

I never actually really like any of them. Just look like a beardo hipster who is really good at sagging his pants.

Yo, no offense but what the fuck is you? It seems like every fit you have posted has consisted of skinny jeans some sort of long sleeve button down and a fedora pushed back on your head.

Guest jmatsu

yeah seenmy's fit is fine, but imo the tops elongate his torso and shorten his legs alittle 2 much.

though i care not, it seems as though his departure from his usual labels is an issue for certain members here.

Yo, no offense but what the fuck is you? It seems like every fit you have posted has consisted of skinny jeans some sort of long sleeve button down and a fedora pushed back on your head.

awwWWWW SNAP SON!