waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

hes got such a great aesthetic that he pulls off better than anyone i know, so why this?

i wonder the same myself. frankly i liked his all black and white visvims outfits, looked fine and i have a weak spot for undercover, though i feel like this is a bit much, it wasn't even a gradual move towards this, he literally went out and bought an entire 5-6000 outfit. hope it's a joke.

Yo, no offense but what the fuck is you? It seems like every fit you have posted has consisted of skinny jeans some sort of long sleeve button down and a fedora pushed back on your head.

i'm sure jeep will take no offense to this (10)

seenmy's shit is ok ....he hasn't gone over to the darkside fully it seems (yet)

Yo, no offense but what the fuck is you? It seems like every fit you have posted has consisted of skinny jeans some sort of long sleeve button down and a fedora pushed back on your head.
ippa85.gif

damn

how's jeepster gonna get up from that one

dunno...but he asking his rabbi for some advice right about now.

lol I don't mind, I'm unfashionable as all fuckin get out. I just think it's looks stoopz, everybody's entitled to their own opinion, yeah?

but funny you say "fuck is you"

cause, I made a video back in like sophomore year for my video production class that uses that line. check it:

_pgIqec6kA0

Guest jmatsu
careful guys, this might become the Jeepster show again and haptronic will ban me :(

don't understand. why would u get banned?

Guest jmatsu
got banned the last time for inciting the "jeepster show"

literally those were the words haptronic used.

were u derailing threads?

look at my drawing:

780815707a3239690990b792171946s.gif

but at least u would get a loopwheeler t-shirt
were u derailing threads?

look at my drawing:

780815707a3239690990b792171946s.gif

nah, loopwheeler is dead

jmatsu drew me a picture

that's all I need.

edit: lol 2000db deleting his post.

it's ok to hate.

Guest G.O.D. Part III
where is 2000db's last comment?

here... 10chars

its true.

and it's not like you're entertaining or interesting.