waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest bambam
is farmer actually a farmer? it kind of tickles my funny bone thinking that an american actually does non office work in their americana workwear.

yea farmer actually b farmer. he posted pic of his fields recently

jons coffee shop, quik, headcoat, wayne gibbous, blm 14, youkinorn, lowrider, and w00tah. oh and fuck you im_sole_crazy, you're obnoxious as fuck.

hope that helps geek, thought theres probably more, and those are just people i hate, theres plenty i don't love.

how did I get on a list of people you hate?

have we ever talked?

this is genuine confusion.

I guess I should say that I hate you, too? You know...out of obligation.

jons coffee shop, quik, headcoat, wayne gibbous, blm 14, youkinorn, lowrider, and w00tah. oh and fuck you im_sole_crazy, you're obnoxious as fuck.

hope that helps geek, thought theres probably more, and those are just people i hate, theres plenty i don't love.

Damn, I'm hated by somebody and I don't even know why.

Thats cool, but you sound like some sorta e-bitchass right now.

Guest jmatsu
go eat some fucking noodles or have sex with an octopus or something.

see, we can all do it. Quit nit picking about everything you don't agree with.

almost there!

have an extra wank, clear your head, and practice yr profling alittle bit more. u could b talking about guineas and greeks. detest those kinda tie dye tees. sorry 2 make mad yr fashun sensibilities. yr parents meet at woodstock? your mom put you up to this? peace, love and sodomy, nigga.

anyway i don't hate u waffles, even though u b like a hippie sympathizer.

Guest jmatsu
no hippies in the family J. Just got some love for them and im about to move to hippie land.

also, had a tie dye shirt when i was like 14 that i loved.

you moving to sanfran? and u owned one when u was 14? i'm sure we all had some stupid wacky shit when we was impoverished teens. can't and wouldn't hate on that fact, but the simple fact at present is that you don't wear that kinda garbage now (i'm hoping).

who is that and why would you wear so much clothing on a beach when its not rainning.

edit - i have one of those jade necklaces my mom tries to make me wear it but i just place it under my pillow

who is that and why would you wear so much clothing on a beach when its not rainning.

edit - i have one of those jade necklaces my mom tries to make me wear it but i just place it under my pillow

i went to the beach too (different one) and it was freezing!

but i still only wore my short, green swimming trunks.

lol, how did blm14 and lowrider get on your shitlist Scott M? I thought those guys were love-all types too.
this^

also lowrider is a fucking moron and looks shit. if you're gonna dress like shit, dress like shit in one style and don't try and mix your saumrais with your drkshdw tee bitch.

Good lord man. Didn't your mum ever tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all? Ack, for a second I was almost insulted, then I remembered it is a fashion forum and posting up here does subject me to e-bitches. C'est la vie.

And yes, dismal - I am mostly a love all type on the interwebz. =)

yo I got love for nasteoklim but that's on some previous level on niketalk shit

I don't consider streetwear to be fashion, i've been dressing this way for a long time and i'll continue to dress this way for a long time, niketalk et al were just trying to jump on a trend (that they've now fled). Anyway, if this was "previous level on niketalk shit" i'd be wearing bapestas, some overpriced pre-distressed denim and a Hundreds hoodie - rather than proper OG Huarache Lights, a Carhartt shirt and a pair of 4 year old raw Tenderloin jeans that have been distressed the authentic way. Ya'll need to step your streetwear game up if you can't see the difference between the two.

how did I get on a list of people you hate?

have we ever talked?

this is genuine confusion.

I guess I should say that I hate you, too? You know...out of obligation.

you know... sometimes you just hate people for no reason? like you just don't like the person and you can't explain why? i guess that's why. its called plain hatin.

I don't consider streetwear to be fashion, i've been dressing this way for a long time and i'll continue to dress this way for a long time, niketalk et al were just trying to jump on a trend (that they've now fled). Anyway, if this was "previous level on niketalk shit" i'd be wearing bapestas, some overpriced pre-distressed denim and a Hundreds hoodie - rather than proper OG Huarache Lights, a Carhartt shirt and a pair of 4 year old raw Tenderloin jeans that have been distressed the authentic way. Ya'll need to step your streetwear game up if you can't see the difference between the two.

Amen! Preachin'

Guest jmatsu
P1020535.jpg

rick owens

claude maus

obscur

this looks good 2 me, but r u ashamed of your footwear? show me. kiss and tell! would be crazy funny if you was wearing some onitsuka tigers or sb dunks. anyway i trust u. sure it good.

Guest jmatsu
lol even worse, I be wearing old man slippers!

see this is totally legit. sensible like. should b an example 4 all. you confident in everything, but your footwear. so you omit it and show us what b good. and u honest with the realness when somebody ask u what is what. i guess i rep. have 2.