waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

JCS's fits are consistent.

i love them cause its something i would wear, so i can relate.

At the end of the day, its button up, jeans, and CP's. there's nothing really offensive about that.

And i think i'm the only person that absolutely hates those Raf boots. Probably just cause they would never fit in with my style.

At the end of the day:

Happy Canada Day (one day late) to all my Canucks

Happy 4th (2 days early) to all my Yanks

I also don't really see the appeal in the raf boots. IMO they might as well be kanye west's shoe or some other equivalent hypebeast shoe. In the context of these forums they seem to be worn by people just because they are raf and because the shoes will undoubtedly attract attention. Didn't sportfreak have a pair?

no offense to dr. worm in particular - there's obviously more than two specific reasons for wearing a pair of shoes but it does make you wonder...

I also don't really see the appeal in the raf boots. IMO they might as well be kanye west's shoe or some other equivalent hypebeast shoe. In the context of these forums they seem to be worn by people just because they are raf and because the shoes will undoubtedly attract attention. Didn't sportfreak have a pair?

no offense to dr. worm in particular - there's obviously more than two specific reasons for wearing a pair of shoes but it does make you wonder...

1478120084227164239679145_l-780887.jpg

originally posted by ojjairus

^nice.10char

originally posted by scott.M viewpost.gif nope.10char

My vote is for nice as well. I've repped Jon's Coffee a few times I think. I always dig his fits.

its that "streetwear" simplicity look that appeals to me.

prorsum? jil? wow

that's just awful. jacket is too big, tie is ridiculously tied (it should end on your belt not your knees), shoes make no sense there and the colors used show a serious need of you taking a colorblindness test.

edit1: actually, looking again, the colors don't even clash. the fit is so awful that at first glance my brain processed the image as if you were wearing pink, red, purple and melon green.

^eh, it's a longer jacket, so i guess.

anyways, i like a more classic fitted blazer, as opposed to tight fitting ones, unless im wearing a matching suit.

edit: i may go get it tailored, i dunno...maybe shorten the sleeves a bit, any suggestions?

stop wasting so much $$ and let me spend your money instead? sorry to say it, but if you dont know where a tie should end you have no business buying prorsum or any of the other clothes you wear

Nothing wrong with that fit....the tie just looks sloppy.

Why did you call it a "long tie"??? Did you buy the wrong length for your proportions?

I doubt that Steven Alan is marketing "long ties"....if he is, then shame on him for being gimmicky.

cj, hate to say it but the they're right du. Jacket does not fit right. Shame on the SA that pushed that on you, go get it tailored asap. Shoulders are weird, sleeves are long. Proportions just wrong.

boo sperrys are such a gross gimmicky shoe.

and tie your tie right mate.

You've got the right idea, you just executed it poorly.

can't even see the shoulders but the jacket looks a size too large, and your tie looks like shit. always a person who shouldn't be wearing ties wearing a tie concept.

How can you talk about the shoulders? You can't even see them...

Basically all of the proportions look jacked. The jacket looks like an oversized blazer that was tailored slim (too long, getting too wide above and below the button pulling). The pants would be fine but paired with the jacket it's jacked. And fuck that tie idea. That's a really dumb idea. Tie it correctly.

EDIT: me and Dis posted at the same time, was talking to Redgrail.

can't even see the shoulders but the jacket looks a size too large, and your tie looks like shit. always a person who shouldn't be wearing ties wearing a tie concept.

smallest size (36).

im not even that small (5'9, 140 ish), yeah it fit excellent when i purchased it, but i think i may have shed a few lbs over the last few weeks though :confused:

How can you talk about the shoulders? You can't even see them...

top of sleeve indicates too big shoulder.

also, you can really just tell if a shoulder is too big on the fit of the jacket. it sort of hangs off the ends of the shoulder seam and not the person wearing the jacket.

alright man, i take that back actually, shoulder looks fine (must remember to think before speaking). take that black one with you if it fits good. and ask the tailor for an opinion if you trust him. but basically too long everywhere, and would supress a little more.