waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
omg

we're like best friends now.

`<3:bfflz:<3`

supertrash is superserious business apperently..

LAY DOWN THE LAW JMATS

EDIT: v lol'd even though it stung a little :(

what did u honestly expect? "good job guy! you really give little alex and his droogs a run for their money??"

if you posted this in the cosplay thread, i'm sure ichigo and the rest of the otaku crew wouldn't have appreciated it (at least it woulda been in the appropriate thread).

^ nawh it's all good. I don't really care about being insulted over a school project. I was kinda hoping someone wouldn't have called it out first comment. although like i said, i guess the bat was a dead giveaway.

Guest jmatsu
^ nawh it's all good. I don't really care about being insulted over a school project. I was kinda hoping someone wouldn't have called it out first comment. although like i said, i guess the bat was a dead giveaway.

i don't recall alex or the rest of the droogs using a baseball bat. a cane, a knife, and a chain, but don't remember a bat. that is why i included the baseball furies in my initial response.

Guest jmatsu
i posted it in both of those threads! i was wondering what you'd think of it, actually

wait, so who made this? incob or hblack?

Guest jmatsu
coming from this guy I am extremely flattered

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajmw.jpg

bbbh.jpg

not sure who the top pic is...

no wonder it took you so long to get back. you must have went through most my catalog. anyway none of that is thrift finds.

no wonder it took you so long to get back. you must have went through most my catalog. .

yes, that was the reason.....or maybe it's cuz I don't have 15,000 posts and live on a Net forum

anyway none of that is thrift finds

it should be....and BTW none of mine was either...yeah, I know, you think it should be

listen asshole, you've made it abundantly clear you hate all of my fits. I get it. I fuckin' laugh at every one of yours. I actually think you're putting us on but I feel no need to constantly bring it up because it's redundant.

why do we have to go through this ever time. STFU already.

Guest jmatsu
I fail to see what's so "incriminating" about jmat's fit there. Is he not posing awkwardly enough for some people's tastes?

was just to show an interested viewer the interior of the jkt.

Guest jmatsu
yes, that was the reason.....or maybe it's cuz I don't have 15,000 posts and live on a Net forum

it should be....and BTW none of mine was either...yeah, I know, you think it should be

listen asshole, you've made it abundantly clear you hate all of my fits. I get it. I fuckin' laugh at every one of yours. I actually think you're putting us on but I feel no need to constantly bring it up because it's redundant.

why do we have to go through this ever time. STFU already.

yeah none of your shit was thrift, but more than likely you bought it when you were our age. so that'd make it vintage just like you. so apologies if you bought your shit new when you were still able to get a nonmedicated erection.

you're obviously older, but yet you went through the bother of going through my shit and finding an ancient fit, which you didn't like. it's really embarassing that you're all old and shit yet have the mentality/maturity of one in grade school.

"putting us on." you and who? the random goofs who actually jerked your limp dick?

anyway feel free to hate on any of mine, cause it is inevitable that i'll hate on your's...

that sweater is about 2 sizes too big

i know u lose bulk when u get old (some get a gut in exchange though) but please cop some new clothes that fit and keep your dignity

the sweater is new..it's fuckin' linen asswipe. It's not supposed to be tight and clingy

could any of my haters please point me to one of their fits that I might try to emulate? It would be so very much appreciated

Guest jmatsu
the sweater is new..it's fuckin' linen asswipe. It's not supposed to be tight and clingy

could any of my haters please point me to one of their fits that I might try to emulate? It would be so very much appreciated

i doubt anyone is demanding/suggesting that you emulate them. just saying your shit sux is all. that sweater may be new, but man YOU MAKE IT LOOK ANCIENT. regardless, it looks like shit on you.

look at where those shoulder seams are

is all im sayin

u can wear ur shit loose without looking sloppy

ex.: seenmy

but ur shit is just sloppy

thats all i really have to say

not gonna post any of my fits because the last thing you should do is dress like youre 19 but you seem to be pretty good at finding them yourself