waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
haha yeah seriously two different colored socks man, that's some shit right there. give me some of what you got.

u want him to sell u one white sock and one black sock?

^going to a costume party? even so, didn't do a good job at the clockworkorange,basebassfuries, or whatever.

actually, going to be filming a 60-90 second 'trailer' for 'my' version of A Clockwork Orange for a school project. So no It isn't a poor execution of A Clockwork Orange because I'm not trying to emulate the movie. the point of the project is to have some artistic license. BUT THANKS BRAH.

and to the du commenting on unmatched socks... i figured the bat was a dead giveaway that this wasn't exactly a fit.

EDIT: lol ^

Guest jmatsu
actually, going to be filming a 60-90 second 'trailer' for 'my' version of A Clockwork Orange for a school project. So no It isn't a poor execution of A Clockwork Orange because I'm not trying to emulate the movie. the point of the project is to have some artistic license. BUT THANKS BRAH.

thanks so much for sharing! be sure to upload your trailer once it's done! sure your version will be so epic!

thanks so much for sharing! be sure to upload your trailer once it's done! sure your version will be so epic!

omg

we're like best friends now.

`<3:bfflz:<3`

supertrash is superserious business apperently..

LAY DOWN THE LAW JMATS

EDIT: v lol'd even though it stung a little :(