waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
Jmatsu wears Rolex knockoffs to art openings.

PLEASE

haha. if i were to ever wear a knockoff to art openings it'd certainly not be one of a rolex. maybe a jacob the jeweler.

ack

yeah i fucked up, little wound up in trying to confront every point

the whole point of this was me trying to argue that Jmat called thereletivity out for completely the wrong reasons

i took an L, just gonna try and bow out with whatever dignity i have left haha

Hella Hyphy u a pussy and an idiot. The argument was completely legit. You on the other hand got the double standard entirely wrong. Men's clothing can look good on women, if the bitch is fit and hot; women's clothing on the other hand never looks good on men, regardless of their physique. Women have the advantage here, more free to experiment outside the lines of convention. But to go beyond merely sampling some basic categories of menswear in a fit to full on head to toe men's heritage brands is just beyond absurd. That's full on butch status.

uhhhh, sir.......

....u alil late to the party.

LOL

well i was summoned by zubin and whitney so i had to speak up. plus hyphy is clinging to his fallacious argument so i had to demolish.

still don't like being called robbie though, sounds short for Robert. it's Robi ya'll, get it rite.

Hella Hyphy u a pussy and an idiot. The argument was completely legit.

Really, I don't think that wondering if someone had intentionally belted their breasts down and asserting that person's breasts were too small is really a "legit" argument.

Really, I don't think that wondering if someone had intentionally belted their breasts down and asserting that person's breasts were too small is really a "legit" argument.

I think he meant Hyphy's argument was legit but he backed down and didn't argue it right

youre a fuckface

deepthroat my shit, bitch

we have problems. watch your canadian trick ass mouth bitch.

dont give a fuck about your weak ass bitch made city or if your skin is the color of infant shit. leave whit out of your faggot ass insults

LOS ANGELES 90036 WE CAN HAVE IT IF YOU WANT IT CRAB COME ON DOWN

we have problems. watch your canadian trick ass mouth bitch.

dont give a fuck about your weak ass bitch made city or if your skin is the color of infant shit. leave whit out of your faggot ass insults

LOS ANGELES 90036 WE CAN HAVE IT IF YOU WANT IT CRAB COME ON DOWN

youre like a icandunkonu, jr.

fuck outta here, fuckboy

your like one of my morning shits your moms shoulda swallowed you. u dont kno me bitch and if u want to it can happin when the fuk ever il take time out of my busy schedule to let u kno whats up boy.

your like one of my morning shits your moms shoulda swallowed you. u dont kno me bitch and if u want to it can happin when the fuk ever il take time out of my busy schedule to let u kno whats up boy.

busy schedule?

youve been daydreamin about the same bitch for 4 years now

i put mooga youre one of those dus who work at 7-11 and dickride terry kennedy all day

hop off from my wave cause its gonna be a tsunami, simp