bitch i dont know your dusty ass.

u act like i give a fuck or something?

Guest jmatsu
By this incredible stretch of logic you dress like woman

skinny jeans

tight t-shirts

your fucking tegan and sara haircut

and fatty bitch tits

do you even read/compute the shit that tumbles out of your bulbous head and onto your keyboard?

it stops talking to it's superior or it gets the hose...

but seriously, hellahyphy you've always came off as sort of a poser idiot ever since you first started posting. i wrote off your alterna-bro ass and let you exist ever since you found your fashion revelation, rap music, and the fellatio of noobs you oh so covet (thanks superfuture!).

unfortunately alchemists are still unable to make chardonnay outta shit. being your superior in many aspects one including intellect, i could try and do u the favor of explaining as to why your "jmatsu dress 'feminine' so he not allowed to call out that denim- wo[/b]MAN" theory is so painfully idiotic, but the fact that you're dumb enough to post it tells me that you're pretty much beyond help. so next time go play with the other retarded children and try not to get drool on your dolls.

it stops talking to it's superior or it gets the hose...

but seriously, hellahyphy you've always came off as sort of a poser idiot ever since you first started posting. i wrote off your alterna-bro ass and let you exist ever since you found your fashion revelation, rap music, and the fellatio of noobs you oh so covet (thanks superfuture!).

unfortunately alchemists are still unable to make chardonnay outta shit. being your superior in many aspects one including intellect, i could try and do u the favor of explaining as to why your "jmatsu dress 'feminine' so he not allowed to call out that denim- woMAN" theory is so painfully idiotic, but the fact that you're dumb enough to post it tells me that you're pretty much beyond help. so next time go play with the other retarded children and try not to get drool on your dolls.

Perhaps you should give it a try, the ``i could explain it but i`m not going to`` defense is one you employ in the majority of your online altercations... i`m going to assume that you disagree with me but lack the vocabulary and intellectual gumption to produce some sort of intelligible discourse.

Quick sociology lesson: Your inane rant that i commented on earlier is an excellent example of what is referred to as the gender dichotomy and double standard. You`ve associated that style of dress with masculine principles, and cite that as a reason as to why she should not wear it or that it detracts from the fit, as she is a woman. The next logical assumption is that tight clothes are feminine, as i pointed out in my previous post.

This is, of course, an archaic and outmoded belief. If Superfuture has taught me anything, its that clothing should be in no way associated with gender roles (not that gender roles should exist at all). Your previous post could be reduced to two basic statements: HURR FAG, and STAY IN THE KITCHEN.

I`m led to believe through the combination of your unfortunate prose, sexism and homophobia, that you must have been rather unfortunately treated in your youth. And you`re a cretin.

p.s. please give me some fashion tips!!!! I`m sure a squat, greasy little man such as yourself, with the intellectual capacity of a grape and the same dull, monotonous style of dress as FAM0US (+++Graphic tee. Tite Pants. SWEET KICKS) has alot to share.

Thanks, and best.

always a community college du tryna sound eloquent concept

haha, good try.

In the Newsweek global university ranking of 2006, the University of Toronto ranked 18th in the world, 9th among public universities and 5th among universities outside the United States.

source: http://ucla.nus.edu.sg/NewsweekTop100GlobalUniversities2006.pdf