waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
a beat pair of sperrys would make it.

not talking about hblack's fit cause i didn't see it, but about sperrys.

i would tend to think that pristine fresh outta the box would be much better than a beat pair for any outfit.

Guest jmatsu
i stay rocking them beat sperrys son.

uuhhh...ok. seriously though, do beat sperrys ever look good unless you are a sailor and shit starts storming?

Guest jmatsu
trying to get that authentic look. yafeelme.

not really... pls post me a (your) fit pic making a pair of "beat" sperrys look good with whatever it is you think they would go well with.

Guest jmatsu
new pair look like barbie doll shoe

and we all know where ken hides the pickles ......

yr attempting 2 meta4 about sperry boat shoes, right?

"beat" as in dirty dog filthy vs. new.

new pair look like barbie doll shoe

and we all know where ken hides the pickles ......

RAP ABOUT MONEY AND A N!GG@ MlGHT SlGN U

RAP ABOUT BARBlE AND A N!GG@ MlGHT FlND U

WlF A PICKLE IN YA ASS AND YA HEAD RIGHT BEHIND U

Jmatsu- For a serious response since i'm bored. I think i'm also in the beat sperry camp. I only have a navy pair and wear them strictly casually with shorts or rolled chinos. I don't like the look of brand new ones i've seen at the sore and prefer the more worn in looking leather, slightly dirty midsoles, and lived in look to em'. I've seen really worn in brownish ones that look nice as well (quoddys too). I've worn them in a fair amount of fits i've posted. Not that any of the fits were world beating but i don't think fresh out the box ones would look better.

On hblack though? I dunno, might look better a bit fresher. Then again, i try not to think about his fits much.

I'm well aware that was too much text for something so unimportant. Feel free to skip this

28ld3n.jpg

Guest jmatsu
Jmatsu- For a serious response since i'm bored. I think i'm also in the beat sperry camp. I only have a navy pair and wear them strictly casually with shorts or rolled chinos. I don't like the look of brand new ones i've seen at the sore and prefer the more worn in looking leather, slightly dirty midsoles, and lived in look to em'. I've seen really worn in brownish ones that look nice as well (quoddys too). I've worn them in a fair amount of fits i've posted. Not that any of the fits were world beating but i don't think fresh out the box ones would look better.

On hblack though? I dunno, might look better a bit fresher. Then again, i try not to think about his fits much.

I'm well aware that was too much text for something so unimportant. Feel free to skip this

28ld3n.jpg

am bored too. maybe it's how one defines "beat." worn in seems different to me. between beat (which i thought meant dirty dog filthy fucked) vs. new, i'd go with new. worn in being different, like shit has aged well or has molded to that of it's wearer.

i personally don't care for dirty soles. i mean if the dirtiness is slight and is equally distributed rather than some random stains, i suppose shit would be alright.

yea, i agree. I think most people use beat to describe something that's just worn in. Kind of with nicely worn in high top white leather shoes or how sphoxx's RO trainers looked (the ones that he sold or something). Mine are just kinda worn in because they're my errand shoes in addition to wearing in a few casual looks.

sistersuzie- You're right. In some situations, i actually prefer it that way naughtyma3.gif

Guest jmatsu
i don't see what's wrong about dirty and filthy, just sayin'

nothing, but imo sperrys have a sort of clean preppy or sharp man about town wealth leisure as in "i don't work much... or i am retired, cause i have moneys" kinda thing going.

I dunno. Down south, they kind of have a working man, southern casual vibe to them. Up north though, i can see how they'd be a bit more waspy with the yacht crowds and what not.

Guest jmatsu
yea, i agree. I think most people use beat to describe something that's just worn in. Kind of with nicely worn in high top white leather shoes or how sphoxx's RO trainers looked (the ones that he sold or something). Mine are just kinda worn in because they're my errand shoes in addition to wearing in a few casual looks.

sistersuzie- You're right. In some situations, i actually prefer it that way naughtyma3.gif

so if i thinking of buying a white women from the white slavery market-

"fresh out the box" would be like a virgin with all the blood test documentation. pristine between legs and all that.

"beat" would be like the kind who would know how to please, yet have sorta aged well. okay to fuck with.

"dirty dog filthy fucked" is like a street urchin whore who missing teeth and whose saliva glands don't work?