waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

It should be in his case.

sigh....

It was just a suggestion, one of many styles available on that website.

I think chant could pull off the damir doma wayfarers without looking trendy tho...

sorry, didnt mean to

i just find it annoying that someone with strong personal style is being told to follow a trend when he is ahead of the game

wayfarer anything glasses are played period.

Keeping in mind that the wayfarer is a classic and timeless design, these comments about the "trendiness" of such a design makes me wonder who you're dressing for if you have to focus on being "ahead of the game." If this is a competition for you, fine. That's cool, I mean, not really but whatever. That puts you squarely among the legions of the trendy simply because you're still a reactionary biproduct of their trends and I doubt if you're being honest to your taste if you're rejecting something like the wayfarer because other people wear them. If it looks good, and it works well, and it looks and feels honest, then leave the classics alone. The wayfarer, to me, looks best with classic and laid back casual menswear during warmer seasons.

ico_art_WAYFARER_II_RB_2143_919_32.jpg

^^

Very nice.

5bnva.jpg

I GOT MY PROM SUIT TOGETHER =D

club monaco/opening ceremony/alexander olch/fremont/shoes

i'd like the arms to be a tiny bit shorter, not sure if that's worth altering though

*sthigh* just rent a tux and never put on that abomination again.......that suit is way too reactionary

I think anyone paying attention would notice they're not a normal wayfarer shape & combine that with his everyday style and i think it could make sense-- then again it was just a stab in the dark. it's hard to say what works and what doesn't with sunglasses. He asked for some suggestions and I gave him a whole page to work with

i feel like trends shouldnt be important. I didn't recommend them because I thought they were trendy or would make him look "cool", I just geniuely thought they could work for him. my bad yo.

you skipped the post further down where i said they still have a time and place...

and if you were refering to me as reactionary, you are very wrong, ive been wearing the same clothes for 8 or 9 years ive added about 6 new garments a year for the last two years (and im not ahead of any game)

i merely observed that someone was an early adaptor not follower

yeah wayfarers are a timeless design but recomending them to someone that wears a completly different aesthetic is pretty short sighted... or do you think they would work with his style?

And I didn't quote you alone. And in response to your question at the end, I addressed that when I addressed whether or not the wearer is true to taste. Second most important thing when choosing an outfit.

no wayfarers.. bloody hell get over them...

yes...

i just find it annoying that someone with strong personal style is being told to follow a trend when he is ahead of the game

+1

Keeping in mind that the wayfarer is a classic and timeless design, these comments about the "trendiness" of such a design makes me wonder who you're dressing for if you have to focus on being "ahead of the game." If this is a competition for you, fine. That's cool, I mean, not really but whatever. That puts you squarely among the legions of the trendy simply because you're still a reactionary biproduct of their trends and I doubt if you're being honest to your taste if you're rejecting something like the wayfarer because other people wear them. If it looks good, and it works well, and it looks and feels honest, then leave the classics alone. The wayfarer, to me, looks best with classic and laid back casual menswear during warmer seasons.

ico_art_WAYFARER_II_RB_2143_919_32.jpg

^^

Very nice.

zip.gif

boy-letter-f_itf256006.jpg

Letter-X.jpg

tangerine's fit would look so much better with some dirt/ash and a little blood spatter

i thought tangy posted another pic of his fit with blood and dirt on it

i was excited

my attorneys have advised me to remain silent.

051609_mosaic_0131.jpg?t=1242539082

i have obtained a secret dossier

it looks like there was blood and brain matter strewn about

Albert Wesker's code name tangerine?

bio0_wesker.jpg

also, to the guy in front left , throwing up signs, I would've been kinda fake nice to you in high school so I could cop your math homework or borrow your playstation games and not return them.

they do still have a time and place, people like james (sorry cant remember sufu name) whos style embraces the aesthetic of them wouldnt go and cop the next style on the trend train

trends/fads are mercurial for a reason

classics remain classics for a reason.....and remain timeless

trends are created by hype

classics are forged by time

*ETA* I can never rep anyone