waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

the fuckin brand is from an era that most here don't know about.

when i was a babby i remember my dad would ALWAYS wear this freakin Stüssy teeshirt, it had some weird cartoon figure of a dude with dreads or something. or maybe it was a crown. or both...

maybe i can find the tee and flip it on ebay! :rolleyes:

img1321rt7.jpg

raf coat, virdi scarf hood waistcoat thing, gareth pugh leggings, margiela basic sneaks, ma+ bag and armwarmers

THIS JUXTAPOSITION IS SO MEANINGFUL AND META. THERE ARE MORE LAYERS HERE THAN AN ONION, BOTH LITERALLY AND METAPHORICALLY.

SHIT.

good to see that there's still some humor left in the WAYWT arena... oh wait.

are you talking about snafu, ballered out, standing in an offie? (bodega for yanks)

Edit: + the words cash machine next to him...

either way, looks good!

probably talking about how ridiculous the image is. I have nothing wrong with the clothes or snafu, per say, just the environment. I don't think I'd need all that the go to the local a&p for a snapple and bag of crisps.

probably talking about how ridiculous the image is. I have nothing wrong with the clothes or snafu, per say, just the environment. I don't think I'd need all that the go to the local a&p for a snapple and bag of crisps.

SNAPPLE IS SEWIUS BIDNESS!!!

At night, Snafu withdraws from his ATM of power and fights crime as CASH MACHINE!

if your moral overdraft is in the red, CASH MACHINE will issue you a justice balance receipt... (servo please make a comic of this)

p.s. no hate to snafu...:P

lol no i was out all day needed to pick up some milk and apple juice before i went out in the evening, its not like i dress any differently going to the shops or going to my work or to school i only dress depending on how fuckig cold it is here

when i was a babby i remember my dad would ALWAYS wear this freakin Stüssy teeshirt, it had some weird cartoon figure of a dude with dreads or something. or maybe it was a crown. or both...

maybe i can find the tee and flip it on ebay! :rolleyes:

is it by any chance a grey stussy shirt that says "Knowledge is King" and has that silhoutte with the crown?

i just remember it's like a faded greyish purple, but at the time I don't think I could read well enough to know what it said on it. Maybe I should ask him if he still has it..

justin why are you coming with that weak shit? why you coming wit that weakness? You think this will please us? you think we are interested in the boredness?

Juztin has mastered the secrets of time travel. You are not actually insulting the man so much as confirming his scientific genius to move backwards several years and obtain old clothing that is boring.