waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Shoulda worn the Stabs.

That would have really made the outfit.

Damn can a nigga see a good fit at all on sufu 4.0? can a nig get just 1 non-boring ass fit? whats up with the boring ass fits on sufu? niggas just like "oh hey a new design, I'm gonna post a borin ass fit"? "Im wearing boring jeans, borin tee, boring kicks, borin ass fit, let me post it on sufu?? You know what made the "Supreme" generation so ok? Because they made borin ass shit appealing because @ least there was supreme to fall back on. Now nigs is just thrown up borin ass fits all over the placel,, and skipping the supreme all together!

Guest jmatsu
VINTAGE CLOAK!

P1030006.jpg

P1030013.jpg

FOR SALE!!!!!!

kinda like you graduated from hogwart's, but couldn't finda job cause of the recession.

pls tell me you are addicted to hard drugs. if so, u get a waywt hall pass.

I wish I could see you riding the escalator in Pacific Place or something on a bright afternoon. Actually it would be really funny if you were very serious trying not be noticed and your dress got caught in the teeth of the escalator and you were tugging on it in fury and slamming your opposite foot on the ground in anger.

No diss.

I shouldve grown out a temporary afro for the outfit lol. I'm far from a black panther though I watch the life time channel and drink caps in starbucks on my lunch breaks. im serriouzz son

NESK i pmed you bruh

YO

YO

THE FUCK

besides being an idiot and quoting that awesome gbc fit to prove some stupid ass argument that juztin guy copied my old hello kitty face cover idea circa my old waywts when i was worried about sexual predators over the internet

Jury duty this week. And a couple questions.

d03334ab-1.jpg

-----

3592e89b-1.jpg

I don't think I can wear this black jacket with black coated jeans because, to me, the blacks don't match. Does that sound right?

I also am not sure how to wear gloves with the jacket given the size of the knitted cuffs on it. See what I mean? They are too large for a glove to go over and get even more massive with a glove underneath. Ignore it or not?

-----

c4e6c41c-1.jpg

I am also unsure about wearing dark brass with black, as if it is "brown" and black. Something to worry about or something to ignore?

Thanks for advice.