waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest witchmountain
IMG_0141.jpg

So much for the french having fashion sense, its a good thing you arent ugly....ill never understand what posesses frumpy girls to flail their arms uncontrollably when the camera comes round...

It's Avignon's. :) On Rue de la Republique.

sur le pont d'avignonnnn, l'on y danse tous en rond

So much for the french having fashion sense, its a good thing you arent ugly....ill never understand what posesses frumpy girls to flail their arms uncontrollably when the camera comes round...

who are you?

Guest witchmountain
sorry for having this photobooth shit pics, but anyway... ignore my head+hair

bild-75_22332336.jpgbild-76_22332394.jpgbild-87_22332424.jpg

No...no no.No. Please leave now. This is wrong on so many levels. This offends my eyes. You really need to rethink your lifestyle.

Edit: another prominent member of this board recently confided in me over an aim conversation that you are a phoney. Again i caution you to reevaluate the road down which you are traveling for the ramifications of this outfit are severe...you have been warned.

No...no no.No. Please leave now. This is wrong on so many levels. This offends my eyes. You really need to rethink your lifestyle.

Edit: another prominent member of this board recently confided in me over an aim conversation that you are a phoney. Again i caution you to reevaluate the road down which you are traveling for the ramifications of this outfit are severe...you have been warned.

Why the fuck is everybody reading Salinger now? It's not like he got any better since he last published nothing/anything.

Why the fuck is everybody reading Salinger now? It's not like he got any better since he last published nothing/anything.

lololol cause jd salinger invented that phrase looooollllllllolll

Did you forget that such a huge percentage of sufu are high schoolers or college freshman? They gotsta get that angst out