waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

All right, I exchanged the belt with suspenders, re-styled the hair and put on a pair of chucks, a jacket and a thin necklace for accessorizing. Suicide and plastic surgery are not options at this point. Better?

Also, is the second sweater and jacket better?

EDIT: Yeah, I accidentally ruffled the hair in a very unfortunate way just before the second picture.

1zg3kh1.jpg

4j02ur.jpg

All right, I exchanged the belt with suspenders, re-styled the hair and put on a pair of chucks, a jacket and a thin necklace for accessorizing. Suicide and plastic surgery are not options at this point. Better?

Also, is the second sweater and jacket better?

EDIT: Yeah, I accidentally ruffled the hair in a very unfortunate way just before the second picture.

1zg3kh1.jpg

4j02ur.jpg

First look:

Polo + double-breasted blazer = not working for you so much. Especially when its dressed down with jeans and Chucks. The elements just don't marry together very well into one aesthetic.

Second look:

Normal, normal, normal. Still, though, you gotta do something about that hair. I assume you've had the same cut for a long-ass time and you've just simply parted it in the middle for a similarly long-ass time. Please go see a stylist and get a real cut that you can actually style.

P.S. Cannot see very well, but it looks like things do not fit as well as they should. Consider sizing down or getting shit tailored.

First look:

Polo + double-breasted blazer = not working for you so much. Especially when its dressed down with jeans and Chucks. The elements just don't marry together very well into one aesthetic.

Second look:

Normal, normal, normal. Still, though, you gotta do something about that hair. I assume you've had the same cut for a long-ass time and you've just simply parted it in the middle for a similarly long-ass time. Please go see a stylist and get a real cut that you can actually style.

P.S. Cannot see very well, but it looks like things do not fit as well as they should. Consider sizing down or getting shit tailored.

I'm not here to inflate my e-penis, as you've noticed. I honestly want to dress better.

but you are just in your room, contemplating which are your BEST outfits, and taking multiple pictures to show us...

this is the "what are you wearing today" thread. not the "what should i wear today" thread".

I'm not here to inflate my e-penis, as you've noticed. I honestly want to dress better.

but you are just in your room, contemplating which are your BEST outfits, and taking multiple pictures to show us...

this is the "what are you wearing today" thread. not the "what should i wear today" thread".

Then ask people that know you. We have no idea what your personality is like. We don't know what your hobbies are. We're not sure if you have two nickles to rub together. Do you have a swagger. Are you fun. Are you serious? Can you pull poon?

Seriously though, you are asking people to dress a boy-equin. Keep trying, give some more info on where you'd like to head but don't ask people to give you style. Style is something you ooze, people here can only refine it.