waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i understand people's thing with like, weather-appropriateness, because we're all like big-bro-balled functional logical dick-in-hole hammer-the-nail laser-level home depot ikea seven new york julius attachment diet butcher-that-steak-for-me slim fit jeans and

flannel shirt for what it's worth kinda guys but...

...give the chick a break. it's a thin goddamn light-colored shawl, she is not wearing a fucking old navy fleece. and oh, she can't enjoy a hot coffee? back in puerto rico we suck down hot black coffee all fucking day long to keep us cracked out so we can salsa at night on boats and eat pussy til morning!

IM OFFICIALLY ASKING EVERYONE TO LIGHTEN UP ON DANIWAY. IM GETTING BORED OF PEOPLE GIVING HER SHIT ABOUT COFFEE AND SHAWLS. FIND SOMETHING INTERESTING TO MAKE FUN OF HER ABOUT, OR SHUT THE FUCK UP. PLEASE.

AND IF YOU WONT DO IT FOR ME, DO IT FOR THIS CUTE LITTLE RETARDED GIRL AND HER ADORABLE MINI HORSE.

Clwyd%20Special%20Riding.jpg

I knew a family with a mini horse for awhile there. That was a great fucking animal.

dude that little retard girl is really cute. if she were my daughter, i wouldnt be ashamed at all.

I have this J.Crew catalogue that I grabbed for collaging since it was free when I was in there a few days ago and the kids section in there is amazing. They dress better than I do. If you dressed your retarded kids up like that all the "normal" kids would be ashamed of themselves and their parents.

'twas not giving her shit at all. just merely curious. i like thedaniway. and, keeping in mind my non-existent position to judge, i think some of her more recent outfits have been quite a large improvement over her mid-summer outfits.

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT THE WEATHER WAS LIKE, yo.

---

can that retarded chick do a wheelie?