waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

clopek, you seem to have been kicking ass and taking names in your outfits of the past month.

It works out well when you find a designer who seems to cut well for your size for whatever reason as Geller seems to for Clopek. He's also just doing better in general but Geller's certainly been a boon haha

It works out well when you find a designer who seems to cut well for your size for whatever reason as Geller seems to for Clopek. He's also just doing better in general but Geller's certainly been a boon haha

for sure. clopek = geller's targeted demographic/mannequin.

geller shirts fit decently well on me, in my opinion. i haven't tried any pants/jeans, yet. clopek, rumor is you're a large person. how're you fitting in size 50's?

hulklady_hf.jpg

vintage kansai yamamoto sweater/jacket, aa v neck, jeans made by a friend of a friend who i dont know much about, balenciaga ankle boots

i look like such a hulk lady in this picture i look like i could demolish every supergay on this page except for maybe jimmy

I was gonna say that fit sucked, then i saw you had those brands...........................................................................................................................

+rap