waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

waywt.jpg

Did we really have to wait till september for one of the best summer fits? Color up top could've been more vibrant. maybe some light-medium brown loafers or those green/blue BoO x sperrys, but nice. I still got a month and a half of sweating my ass off here. I need to take notes

kunk, i think the white shirt being as long as it is with the short jacket makes the fit look feminine. may just be me.

Mmm, well I wouldn't say feminine, but just that it looks less "virile man" then kunk usual outfits. But you know what, I really like it, 'cause for a 115lbs girl like me, kunk most of the time looks like he could break me into pieces. but less that time. so its good, i guess

im not scared anymore :cool:

Mmm, well I wouldn't say feminine, but just that it looks less "virile man" then kunk usual outfits. But you know what, I really like it, 'cause for a 115lbs girl like me, kunk most of the time looks like he could FUCK me into pieces. but less that time. so its good, i guess

ooo word, thats something else

Mmm, well I wouldn't say feminine, but just that it looks less "virile man" then kunk usual outfits. But you know what, I really like it, 'cause for a 115lbs girl like me, kunk most of the time looks like he could break me into pieces. but less that time. so its good, i guess

Don't you or didn't you go out with similar meathead ala kunk? Were you afraid of him?

i only smash women in a positive way:cool:

its cut short. I kinda liked the more mohawk-ish thing the last time i cut my hair (see: hair style thread), but it's way shorter now. Just to try it out for a change. I'm prolly gonna go back to that last style (hair style thread pic style) tho next time i cut it.

Well done on the cop out, michael

fdfre014ti3.jpg

boo

j lindenberg

double identity

fookums- That's good shit man. It'd be easy in the winter to keep it pretty similar but maybe swap the chucks for some boots and the tee for something else.Me rikey