waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

jmat, is that you? I like it. Neat seeing the tights under the rolled pants as what seems to be somewhat trendy has been simple colored dress socks showing. Kinda like upside down of what i'd expect. What shoes are those? I've tried something similar but my ndc black laceups don't work the same with their shape.

jmat, is that you? I like it. Neat seeing the tights under the rolled pants as what seems to be somewhat trendy has been simple colored dress socks showing. Kinda like upside down of what i'd expect. What shoes are those? I've tried something similar but my ndc black laceups don't work the same with their shape.

course it me. the shoes are from dog in harajuku. they just called dog. the pants b ancient black ring (haha).

thanks guys.

course it me. the shoes are from dog in harajuku. they just called dog. the pants b ancient black ring (haha).

thanks guys.

My only thing is the pants look super low rise which seem kinda weird and shorten the legs even more (since you're rolling). If i wore the blackrings you had without a shirt and i didn't trim before, peeps get a nice shot of the top of my pubes. Those shoos seem solid. I thought repettos maybe at first but they're a bit different. I'll google them.

If it were a small, I would have beat you to the punch very likely, evan.

yeah I don't doubt it, I have no money because of my disasterous move. paying for junk hauling + cleannig + extra week of rent because your dad threw his back out and couldn't move the shit he left in there when you moved in auigh i hate moving!!!!!!

My only thing is the pants look super low rise which seem kinda weird and shorten the legs even more (since you're rolling). If i wore the blackrings you had without a shirt and i didn't trim before, peeps get a nice shot of the top of my pubes. Those shoos seem solid. I thought repettos maybe at first but they're a bit different. I'll google them.

the rise for almost every black ring model is and has been the same i suspect. very problematic for black ring customers. i dont really buy that shit anymore. i got repettos and the toe area is way more sleek, not round like my dogs.

jmatsu, youve made my day that much better... ty. ;)

inaya-

you've posted your pic. you've posted your purchases. put it together and give us a waywt. the people of sufu demand it.

i agree with this. im dyyyyyying for an inaya fit pic. <3