waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

looking keen on the first day of class:

sept.jpg

some outfits while i was traveling...

this cat loved me because i fed her lamb stew:

africa2.jpg

africa3.jpg

i had to get out of the car to fold this road sign back so we could figure out where the hell we were

africa4.jpg

img7103ee4.jpg

diane von furstenberg shirt dress

michael kors ashton suede pumps

what season was this dvf from? how much did you pay for it? and what size are you wearing?

i hate michael kors.

and digital denim's pants ruin the rest of his outfit.

what season was this dvf from? how much did you pay for it? and what size are you wearing?

i hate michael kors.

i think it was last spring? i can't remember...it retailed at $300ish, but i got to keep it after a job...pretty sweet deal. size 0. i don't really like michael kors' shit, but i love these shoes...so streamline, comfortable, and a great camel suede.

i think it was last spring? i can't remember...it retailed at $300ish, but i got to keep it after a job...pretty sweet deal. size 0. i don't really like michael kors' shit, but i love these shoes...so streamline, comfortable, and a great camel suede.

no, dvf dresses retail for more...either that or the dress you are wearing is the cheapest dvf EVER.

no, dvf dresses retail for more...either that or the dress you are wearing is the cheapest dvf EVER.

i honestly can't remember...it was last year. maybe it was like $365 or maybe $395. and actually, some of her dresses are only $295. anyway...i didn't have to pay for it. :P

i honestly can't remember...it was last year. maybe it was like $365 or maybe $395. and actually, some of her dresses are only $295. anyway...i didn't have to pay for it. :P

nver seen her shit for that cheap, lucky you i guess.

what exactly did you have to do for it?

nver seen her shit for that cheap, lucky you i guess.

what exactly did you have to do for it?

i shot a commercial for ford explorer that didn't end up airing on national tv. crazy shit...they spent over a million to shoot two separate commercials and didn't even use them. crazy business...

that stuff is all about $300 at nordstroms, neimans, jmat

4 real? not that it's a big deal, but i guess shit is just mad overpriced where in honolulu, and obviously it b overpriced over in japlandz.