waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

img7080nv9.jpgimg7076ue6.jpg

took these yesterday to decide which necklace would look better on cam for a callback (yay). ended up picking the black for a more casual/youthful look...what do you think? the shoes didn't make it in, but they were black charles david petal heels. ps. i lint rolled the shit out of that skirt before i left...please disregard the furry mess.

looks fine no doubt. i think one of the problems about the basic sufu mentality is that alot of people seem to put fringe and avant garde fashion onto some sorta of pedestal. conservative/simple does not necessarily equate to boring. honestly this would work in almost any social environment. don't really care for the first necklace option. it somewhat cheapens the image of other shit...does not mesh as well as the 2nd.

the screenname comes from a combination of those.

obviously you can't have nes/lucas in smash bros without the earthbound series.

its also pikachu in there. but yeah... i rep earthbound.

Wrong answer. Negged

i think they look gud. can't be wearing tappered shits all the time. best pic/fit from you i think.

I agree i need to have them hemmed. They are a straight leg (and 8 in across at hem) but the extra length and bunching is making them look more of a bootcut. But in the past when ive worn them and posted in waywt i had people say the wider leg cut looked good on me compared to the tapered jeans i wear.

A few weekends ago...

At the Concours d'Elegance in Pebble Beach, next to Porsche Number One

dscn0219editedkl6.jpg

thrift coat

Banana Republic sweater

thrift tie

Hugo Boss shirt

J Lindeberg jeans

thrift monk-strap wing-tips

The following day at work with my brother

n59880543941368006001wa7.jpg

helmet

safety vest

gildan t-shirt

Cassette jeans

chucks

gaydad are you a gay dad?

no technically i am a bi-dad. got the name gaydad.. well long and stupid story.

24ta5y028-1.jpg

hey nice shirt. where you get it? i want one too. 2 pockets thats cool. i can keep more pens in there. and maybe my money clip too. let me know thanks

yes, unless everyone on here is sucking lotta dick or winning lots of lotto money, you can't wear all Raf/RO/Vibskov all the time in the real world. i have 1/3 raf/dior/ro, 1/3 mid grade like j. lindeberg and filippa k and 1/3 h&m/aa/express shirts/etc. can't be balla all the time. not practical.

looks fine no doubt. i think one of the problems about the basic sufu mentality is that alot of people seem to put fringe and avant garde fashion onto some sorta of pedestal. conservative/simple does not necessarily equate to boring. honestly this would work in almost any social environment. don't really care for the first necklace option. it somewhat cheapens the image of other shit...does not mesh as well as the 2nd.

waiting for leonard leroy, who is chronically late. so late i didn't wait for him. :rolleyes:

am coming in tomorrow weather permitting. any ro leathers in xxl? or xxxxxl?

i tried on an XL leather winter jacket. lambs wool lining. super warm. super ridic looking on me. didn't fit me in the shoulders at all.