waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Dear Azn Daniway,

You should have quit while you were ahead.

Sufu Rule #3758498 DO NOT FEED THE MONKEYS. They bite.

If they appear hateful and ravenous at a certain time, it is best to hide in a dark corner like the photography thread until the worst has passed.

sub clause: Don't refer to your own accessories as beautiful.

Dear Azn Daniway,

You should have quit while you were ahead.

Sufu Rule #3758498 DO NOT FEED THE MONKEYS. They bite.

If they appear hateful and ravenous at a certain time, it is best to hide in a dark corner like the photography thread until the worst has passed.

sub clause: Don't refer to your own accessories as beautiful.

i'm one of the monkeys just like you, and i bite too i guess. why only you can have some fun?

seriously, i tried to talk some sense into this dingleberry via a returned pm but she don't listen. i stand by my neg rep, and my usage of the word cunt.

lulz

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 08-25-2008 09:35 PM cutebutdeadly you're actually a nice guy i think...maybe in person. this is supposed to be a pos rep, but i don't know if it'll work

whats with all the hate towards women? ...i am not saying some dont deserve it

it would be easier to just ban females from this forum

there must a lot of closet homos...hi dismalfuture (I am not sure if you are out or not)

check out this crusader for womens rights over here. gonna offer the crying ladies a shoulder to cry on too.

i'm one of the monkeys just like you, and i bite too i guess. why only you can have some fun?

You are welcome to have your fun young monkey, just thought I would have tried to help you keep from having your anal virginity e-thugged out from under you.

I see now this cannot be, carry on.

Guest jmatsu
whats with all the hate towards women? ...i am not saying some dont deserve it

it would be easier to just ban females from this forum

there must a lot of closet homos...hi dismalfuture (I am not sure if you are out or not)

what are you talking about? there are other female members who get alota love here.

just cause dismal wanna spit some smack to white daniway and azn daniway don't mean he be a homosexual. i'm sure he'd hate-fuck the shit outta them (maybe).

what are you talking about? there are other female members who get alota love here.

just cause dismal wanna spit some smack to white daniway and azn daniway don't mean he be a homosexual. i'm sure he'd hate-fuck the shit outta them (maybe).

yes, corn is corn, whether it be male or female, white or asian.