waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

what i was wearing on vacation haha.

img5957ng3.jpg

photoshop sunglasses - caterpillar bomber with nice fadez - apc - beaten up feiyue - very nice landscape

sdc10026copiepp1.jpg

modded suzuki rv50 - very naiiice helmet - rainny sky

what i was wearing on vacation haha.

img5957ng3.jpg

Oh my gosh, such a breath-taking landscape! I love how the fog rolls off the hills far off in the background of the picture. I see the sky is kinda cloudy, I hope it didn't rain on your parade! And take a look at the sneaky little tree in the back ground, I hope you made a friend of him back there, nothing wrong with having a tree as a friend!

Guest jmatsu
Pictures1010-1.jpg

looks okay i guess, but what the fuck made you wanna try to be a gothninja or whatever?? you wanna make a club with ledger? is that the extent of your gothninja asspirations? that guy seriously your idol? you start dressing like this so you can hang out with him? shit, you guys don't live by night. you can't feel the darkness. it'd b mad funny if you listen to shit like my chemical romance.

Oh my gosh, such a breath-taking landscape! I love how the fog rolls off the hills far off in the background of the picture. I see the sky is kinda cloudy, I hope it didn't rain on your parade! And take a look at the sneaky little tree in the back ground, I hope you made a friend of him back there, nothing wrong with having a tree as a friend!

reincarnation of whistling the night away?

looks okay i guess, but what the fuck made you wanna try to be a gothninja or whatever?? you wanna make a club with ledger? is that the extent of your gothninja asspirations? that guy seriously your idol?

haha I decided to give it a shot, and I meant because we both look depressed in recent pictures, but I suppose a gothninja club would be okay.

Guest jmatsu
haha I decided to give it a shot, and I meant because we both look depressed in recent pictures, but I suppose a gothninja club would be okay.

i added more. read now.

Guest jmatsu

are you guys really depressed or is that a requisite for your gothninja club?

on sufu and other fashunsites there b a few clans of gothninja. your clan of two being the youngest. you'd probably be destroyed if you try to war with any. you don't got the bloodlines or much 2 offer, so i doubt any clan would adopt you either. all are more powerful and more experienced.. even the og lonewolf gothshino-bz would individually eradicate u as well.

I've been feeling better than my peers and of superior character so i've been dressing a bit sharper with nice slacks, button ups, laceups in various color pallets and such. Then i just walk around my college city looking down my nose at people on campus, at parties, or bars (4)

Guest jmatsu
I've been feeling better than my peers and of superior character so i've been dressing a bit sharper with nice slacks, button ups, laceups in various color pallets and such. Then i just walk around my college city looking down my nose at people on campus, at parties, or bars (4)

i imagine that sometimes u get the look down. you say you got the attitude. now all you need is to be baptized by moneiz.

Luckily, it's easy to feel superior where i live. Slightly above average sized fish in a tiny ass pond.

are you guys really depressed or is that a requisite for your gothninja club?

on sufu and other fashunsites there b a few clans of gothninja. your clan of two being the youngest. you'd probably be destroyed if you try to war with any. you don't got the bloodlines or much 2 offer, so i doubt any clan would adopt you either. all are more powerful and more experienced.. even the og lonewolf gothshino-bz would individually eradicate u as well.

You should write a series of fantasy novels chronincling the power struggles of roaming clans of goth-ninja. Hell you could even turn it into some crazy roll playing franchise! You could be the next Anne Rice!!

P1050570.jpg

tsubi

vc

april

dunks

. . .

one of my older fits.

. . .

While the picture was only posted one month ago, let's assume the picture is an older outfit. With the aforementioned axiom, let us also assume that your body type/style has not changed drastically.

Therefore, I have a few questions:

What size brassiere do you wear?

How much can you bench?

Or even more intriguing, how many babies can you breast feed in an hour?

I've been searching for years to achieve an upper hourglass figure such as yours, and after two children, my breasts still don't maintain the shape and "perkiness" yours seem to do almost effortlessly. And, yes, to answer your question: I am a female.

Please send me your secrets in a private message, if you do not want to share them too overtly.

Thanks,

Shannon

*yawn*

Really? I get it. You say he has man boobs. Nice job. You couldn't just say this on your normal account? Maybe next time, J should stand crouched over, hands in pockets and pigeon toed for ultimate faux skinny pose

While the picture was only posted one month ago, let's assume the picture is an older outfit. With the aforementioned axiom, let us also assume that your body type/style has not changed drastically.

How much can you bench?

I've been searching for years to achieve an upper hourglass figure such as yours, and after two children, my breasts still don't maintain the shape and "perkiness" yours seem to do almost effortlessly. And, yes, to answer your question: I am a female.

Please send me your secrets in a private message, if you do not want to share them too overtly.

Thanks,

Shannon

Dani? please tell me this aint you.

*yawn*

Really? I get it. You say he has man boobs. Nice job. You couldn't just say this on your normal account? Maybe next time, J should stand crouched over, hands in pockets and pigeon toed for ultimate faux skinny pose

Aw, c'mon. You know you laughed.

(My other account is banned, by the way.)

Seriously, and it never works out well. At least pick an easy target like kodiak or agentj. Although, that's not even that fun.

i see the axis still has cronies and haters

not a suprise as matsu's tongue is sharp

but that was a bitch move "shannon"

there is no reason to hide

but in his defense as men age its alot harder to maintain the girlish figures that seem to be so popular around here

why does jmatsu attract all the cornball haters?

Most likely because he's the single largest violation of the saying, "You can talk the talk, now walk the walk."

To be downright honest, his fits are totally fine and there is nothing wrong with his body. And he can sure do a downright good job hating on those who deserve to be hated on, but there are countless people he hates on for no apparent reason... And THEN when he brings it into not what the person is wearing, but how their body is, then it may just cross the line.

We all have imperfections, sure. But when he hates on thedaniway just for fun, or landho for not being as handsome as he (who, by the way, is "brave" enough to NOT post a picture showing his face) it's just a little dumb.

This is my post stating, jmatsu, I feel for you. I understand you: you're hating reflects your own insecurities. Tonight, my friend, you have a shoulder to cry on. :)

Guest jmatsu

How much can you bench?

Thanks,

Shannon

i dunno if i can help u. if you want your chest to appear bigger than it really is,one has but to arch his/her back and stick it out...or you could just rest/lean on a big club speaker.

anyway show me your tits (past and present), i'll let you know what i think.