waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Well, in San Francisco… Vietnamese > Filipino…at least on Irving street.

In LA, Filipino > Viets/Cambodian

Viets are seen as the lowest of the low in LA.

Go to Long Beach and you'll know what I mean....

Where do malaysians fit in? I think they are hard biters and laaaaaaaate adapters but I think I saw some hot ones before on the internets a while back mistaking them as a higher tier race

Definitely Thai/Indonesian status. Once flew Air Malaysia. Girls were "passable"

Japanese

Korean

Taiwanese

Cantonese/Singaporian

Mainland Chinese

Thai/Indonesian/Malaysian

Filipino

Vietnamese

Lao/Cambodian/Burman

Generally I agree with this in light of the whole model minority concept, but I would rank Thai and Indonesian down with Filipino.

In the end, it really goes by which race has less monkey looking fucks...or bastard children.

Or which language sounds the ugliest. Viet and Thai can fight for last (ugliest sounding).

Generally I agree with this in light of the whole model minority concept, but I would rank Thai and Indonesian down with Filipino.

In the end, it really goes by which race has less monkey looking fucks...or bastard children.

Or which language sounds the ugliest. Viet and Thai can fight for last (ugliest sounding).

I think its more than that. I'm also factoring in the self-sustainability of the race's domestic economy, the race's contribution globally to culture, arts, economics, and music. In addition, the level of the race's attractive females and the races general purity and influence from outside races.

The most negative issue with Filipinos given all these contexts is that fact that they are a combination of different races and lack any real identity comparatively to other more "pure" races like the Japanese and Korean. In addition, I think its fair to assume that fair skin is since as an attractive attribute within Asian culture and Filipinos tend to be dark skinned. Other issues include the fact that most Filipino work abroad and remit money back to their home country, thus their economy prowness compare to other Asian races is weaker since they must rely on the economy stability of our Asian countries. I could go on and on about the differences but its save to say that Thais and Indonesians have a much robust domestic economy and they higher pureness and stronger identity than Filipinos. Obviously there are exceptions to the rule and Filipinos do have rich culture but on a comparative scale I dont think most corny white american want to go to the Phillippines to experience rich Asian culture.

Guest umhaha84

Maybe It's just me but 1 out of 100 Jap girl is "pretty", while 2 out of 100 Kor girls are pretty (thx to their "advanced" technology) they all look the same though

^I don't get that shirt. From what I remember of Hebrew, that shit would be pronounced something like "noyletz". Anyone care to correct?

Anyway...

To see a friend's very ridiculous band play in a store. Dressed to fight ridiculous with ridiculous.

img7981gg8.jpg

I think Buzz Rickson bandana from that Self Edge party a while back

H&M denim shirt

Gildan teeeeeeeee

thrift belt

J. Lindeberg denim

Gram FUCKING YELLOW

Deliberating red vs. white vs. black bandana.

not velly good

:(

I think its more than that. I'm also factoring in the self-sustainability of the race's domestic economy, the race's contribution globally to culture, arts, economics, and music. In addition, the level of the race's attractive females and the races general purity and influence from outside races.

The most negative issue with Filipinos given all these contexts is that fact that they are a combination of different races and lack any real identity comparatively to other more "pure" races like the Japanese and Korean. In addition, I think its fair to assume that fair skin is since as an attractive attribute within Asian culture and Filipinos tend to be dark skinned. Other issues include the fact that most Filipino work abroad and remit money back to their home country, thus their economy prowness compare to other Asian races is weaker since they must rely on the economy stability of our Asian countries. I could go on and on about the differences but its save to say that Thais and Indonesians have a much robust domestic economy and they higher pureness and stronger identity than Filipinos. Obviously there are exceptions to the rule and Filipinos do have rich culture but on a comparative scale I dont think most corny white american want to go to the Phillippines to experience rich Asian culture.

Japanese

Korean

Taiwanese

Cantonese/Singaporian

Mainland Chinese

Thai/Indonesian/Malaysian

Filipino

Vietnamese

Lao/Cambodian/Burman

Adding "Mutts with identity issues" as the last category.