waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I think its more than that. I'm also factoring in the self-sustainability of the race's domestic economy, the race's contribution globally to culture, arts, economics, and music. In addition, the level of the race's attractive females and the races general purity and influence from outside races.

Oh for sure. However you would have to weigh these factors appropriately, and that would prove quite difficult.

Judging solely based on richness of history and culture, would arguably put Chinese on top. Within this race and any other, exists a hierarchy not just of class/affluence but also one of purity/pedigree ("Han" Chinese vs. Monkey Chinee). Judging purity within a race is fine...but how do you determine if one race is purer than another? I agree more with your idea of national identity.

In terms of current cultural contribution Japan stays #1 imo...as well as in sustainability of domestic economy. Just look at who has the most developed stock market and accounting practices. Philippines may as well be at the bottom regarding domestic economy, taking into account that theirs is pretty much sustained by overseas remittances as you mentioned.

Undoubtedly, the most important factor is who has the hottest girls (unmixed). Obviously shit is subjective, but in my experience the ratio of busted/hot is highest among the East Asian races. And in Thailand the dudes are prettier than the girls.

Who would win in a war should also be taken into account.

And just cuz you're a superior race does not mean you have superior genes. Some of you are ugly and stupid as fuck.

I dont think most corny white american want to go to the Phillippines to experience rich Asian culture.

This is the source of the problem with the rankings. Judging races based on where white people want to go experience other cultures is a failed premise. If it were up to white people, there would just be japan.

This is the source of the problem with the rankings. Judging races based on where white people want to go experience other cultures is a failed premise. If it were up to white people, there would just be japan.

True, let's even say just Tokyo. They'd move the airport in above Ikebukuro, for easier access to Harajookoo and Roppongi.

...and thus Mein Kampf: SuFu Edition was written.

There's a war going on out there on the streets

Dismal, you right. I gave white folks too much credit.

Besides the ones reading this forum, do white people know that most Asians hate other Asian races? I don't think many of my white friends understand how much Koreans hate Japanese, regardless of whether they buy their products or not.

Besides the ones reading this forum, do white people know that most Asians hate other Asian races? I don't think many of my white friends understand how much Koreans hate Japanese, regardless of whether they buy their products or not.

Quite a few white people I know figure that there's animosity between each race of Asians, I don't think they know quite how deep the hate runs though. That all being said, I couldn't give two shits about it.

I tried to teach some Koreans the various stereotypes that exist between different European ethnicities, and what animosities they hold or how to tell them apart.

It goes right over their heads. Koreans seem even more ignorant of intra-European ethnicties than whitey is of intra-asian relations. Koreans cant even tell a Jew from a Nordic apart even after I gave them a thorough lesson.

Lol asians ranking asians.

Why is this even necessary?

If japanese are top tier, and as we all know white folks gave it to them crucially in the mid 20th century, then no asian can hope to be anything more than 2nd fiddle to an anglo anyway.

Really I marvel at these nations that cling to this us VS them mentality and still have this idea that one day they will rise up and claim their place on the world stage... and all that is bullshit speak for wanting to be as globally dominate as whites are. Which is seemingly impossible because all they seem to do is try to create some sort of separation between them and the ethnic variants of themselves around them and all the while white have been fucking off asians royally since the opium war.

Fundamentally no asian person is better than any other asian person. I dont see fucking koreans shooting lasers out of their eyes or japanese being able to breath underwater, so why front like you have anything better than anyone else?

There are indo girls that are far more prettier than chinese girls and vice versa. Koreans are rude as shit and for what good reason? A war torn pennensilla that could be invaded at any time by millions of brainwashed puppet people and cities that smell like trash and cant seem to contribute anything more to the world than AAA bootlegs of electronics?

Get over yourselves.

I dont see fucking koreans shooting lasers out of their eyes or japanese being able to breath underwater, so why front like you have anything better than anyone else?

You should see me, I can shoot lasers out of my eyes, breathe underwater and fart fire, all at the same time. I'm a fucking asian Ãœbermensch.

Seriously though, I find the us vs them mentallity a grating pain in the dick. Like I said about the whole asian hate thing a few posts ago, I couldn't give a shit about it. Whatever.

I tried to teach some Koreans the various stereotypes that exist between different European ethnicities, and what animosities they hold or how to tell them apart.

It goes right over their heads. Koreans seem even more ignorant of intra-European ethnicties than whitey is of intra-asian relations. Koreans cant even tell a Jew from a Nordic apart even after I gave them a thorough lesson.

i dont think many people can

not only koreans

why dont you shut your fucking mouth until you have something to say that doesn't sound like shit that comes out of a cunt?

I would like to know what sort of cunts Gouf has been encountering of late.

Writing essay length replies on a fashion forum about random topics of sociology, ethics, and heritage is always fail.

Please proceed to respond to these with "TL,DR" or another variant.

this guy is fucking retard child. he only posts dumb shitty posts. just because your mongoloid brain can't understand what people are saying doesn't mean that others can't either.

speaking of mongols, where do they figure in in the asian superiority breakdown?

i mean, that would include russians too right? ghengis khan totally raped all russian women and made them little mongo-babbyz

this guy is fucking retard child. he only posts dumb shitty posts. just because your mongoloid brain can't understand what people are saying doesn't mean that others can't either.
damn you must be so smarts to understand stratification within asia and asian immigrant societies

+ rep if i could

megaface_shoopdawhoop.png