waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Shouldnt your sweater come down to atleast your waist instead of just under your pecs like a belly shirt? Maybe its just the way you are standing/sagging...

Guest jmatsu
fit4ja3.jpg

Only thing worth mentioning is the Tumi bag that I just picked up.

nigga, you ain't an asian salaryman...and even if you were shit is def not worth mentioning (since like 2002).

nigga, you ain't an asian salaryman...and even if you were shit is def not worth mentioning (since like 2002).

Hmm, I was just looking for a simple bag made of some nice and soft leather, and this bag fit that description..

you forgot to PM jmatsu to seek his approval before copping the tumi bag?

Is it just because I have neg rep people feel a need to be huge assholes? Its ok if you dont like the bag, just neg rep, dont make retarded posts :)

maybe it is 2002 for agentJ, he appears to not have wireless.

ya tg is killing it. i love those boots!

going to a bbq

ringthealarm010-1.jpg

dunno what tops i can wear with the pants, i just felt like wearing them today so this tee won.

I think it's a great choice in tees. Pants are terrific too, i think you'd look fantastic in something in a lowrise and a little tighter fit. Not having to hide your face with a shawl anymore must be great, why would you want to hide that face? As an expatriate I know how difficult it is to adapt to your new country's culture/fashion but I think you've done a great job in choosing your fashions that really are showing off your bod!

I think it's a great choice in tees. Pants are terrific too, i think you'd look fantastic in something in a lowrise and a little tighter fit. Not having to hide your face with a shawl anymore must be great, why would you want to hide that face? As an expatriate I know how difficult it is to adapt to your new country's culture/fashion but I think you've done a great job in choosing your fashions that really are showing off your bod!

hahahahahhahaha. ilu?