waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
oldassnugs.jpg

Santora Crane & equip hat.

Bouncing Souls

Dickies

Circa 1992 (note the armband) ..an old friend emailed this to me and thought why the hell not.

bouncing souls was such a shitty band. their fans include fat bald guys i think.

waywt30.png

earlier today, jumsuit and alaias

ok, 1. first thought that entered my mind was Cher moaning to the guy mugging her abouther Alaia dress in clueless

2. I'm moving into your closet, you just have to push some crackers under the door now and then. I'll keep it free from moths.

raf

bdu

nike x ronald mcdonald

ordered these drunk on nike id. cancelled. never paid. they came from thailand today. scary. neg on the way. i can feel it.

photo-17.jpg

Looks ready to kick some ass.

raf

bdu

nike x ronald mcdonald

ordered these drunk on nike id. cancelled. never paid. they came from thailand today. scary. neg on the way. i can feel it.

photo-17.jpg

you look like a someone who gets a pint of beer and instead of drinking you smash it over your head

it's why i'm grimacing. and i have an adjustable rate mortgage, so i haven't smiled since the rate increase. but i'm really not grimacing — it's how i smile.

Standing there grimacing in front of the ultra-faggy kitchen chandelier and floral wallpaper is a nice touch.