sycamore no more

Playing bocce ball with Team BSP...

bocce_02.jpg

-Mykita

-Visvim

-Sapporo

-SC Hand Loomed

-Visvim

I'm holding my shirt cuffs since they always disappear because my suit sleeves are too long. I went to the tailor and he wanted to charge me some exorbitant rate because the buttons are functional or something... I have to deal with that later I guess.

Yeah TaT + Grensons thanks for rep.

its okay, don't let it happen again

nah, i fuck up this shit all the time, cuz the 2 and 8 on a phone are reversed to fuck wit da masses

yeah me too

niggaz need to standarize that shit

I'm glad they were grensons. The OCs proably would've shattered and he would've broke a fibula or something. Functional cuffs are pretty cool, but sucks you had to get em' on your first suit with jason. I want them, but am probably just gonna puss out and just get them on my second suit if i get another one.

He looks really familiar for some reason. I thought so with the old fits and even more so with this one. Seems like something's sour in the milk but i dunno. I guess it's too late for me to think straight

someone please link me to his previous fit. this is fucking awful man, what is hanging off of him, what is that hoodie (i'm assuming it's supreme), and why is he wearing wolverine's jacket. if that's better I wanna see worse.

The hoodie looks to be Hedior's favorite underwear brand. The rest is すべてディオールオム

He looks really familiar for some reason. I thought so with the old fits and even more so with this one. Seems like something's sour in the milk but i dunno. I guess it's too late for me to think straight

He's been here before. It looks like he isn't loungin in the Four Seasons Maranouchi anymore, though.

nigga says he knos me now that he knows im B.A.L.L.A. S.T.A.T.U.S. ??

is funny, like a peasant lookin at a mucielago and go... why only two doors?? wat a imbecile..

someone puhlezz educate this nigga...

someone please link me to his previous fit. this is fucking awful man, what is hanging off of him, what is that hoodie (i'm assuming it's supreme), and why is he wearing wolverine's jacket. if that's better I wanna see worse.

diamonds doesn't like

108gzl3.jpg

? :(

Not a big fan of shoulder pads but other than that this looks nice.

Actually, I just like seeing other people wearing suits casually. It's strangely refreshing - I wear mine almost daily now (although it's getting a break for some more tailoring adjustments at the moment).

is funny, like a peasant lookin at a mucielago and go... why only two doors??

I laughed at this, but your fit is damn bad though (you should have completed this with ARMWARMERS).

Dior whores are annoying as hell.