waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

259cvur.jpg

uggs D:

those aren't uggs...

either way, uggs are really comfortable. maybe she was wearing heels earlier and decided to relax.

i kind of find it funny that even when a guy posts a pic, all you guys can look at are the girls in the background...

...hornballs...:D

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

wats your point

"...hornballs...:D"

I'm a girl, you ashy-kneed broad.

and Uggs are never acceptable.

i'll agree to disagree. i thought i'd never buy a pair of uggs, but with how cold it gets in the winter-and how well the uggs hold the slush out... i've come to appreciate them for their ability to not only be comfortable, but resourceful.

now, had i said-"uggs are cute"... i could understand your hostility.

and as for mistaking you for a guy, if you're honestly going to act like i should know you-you're insane. i wouldn't be surprised if you're one of those ugly boyish girls who wears oversized sweaters or ugly tote bags.

I'm a girl, you ashy-kneed broad.

and Uggs are never acceptable.

i'll agree to disagree. i thought i'd never buy a pair of uggs, but with how cold it gets in the winter-and how well the uggs hold the slush out... i've come to appreciate them for their ability to not only be comfortable, but resourceful.

now, had i said-"uggs are cute"... i could understand your hostility.

and as for mistaking you for a guy, if you're honestly going to act like i should know you-you're insane. i wouldn't be surprised if you're one of those ugly boyish girls who wears oversized sweaters or ugly tote bags.

flying-cat-fight.jpg

cats_fighting_102006_5.jpg

dscf2855zq9.jpg

lose the cigarette...

i can't decide if i like the shoes...

why black?

aka

blah blah blah blah

:eek:

sufuuu112.jpg

hot, sticky, rainy day-with hopeful patches of sunshine

blugh