waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I used to sit like this too, found a bunch of childhood pics with me like this in them... funny thing is, we lose the flexibility to sit like this as we age, I've been stretching to get back to this level of flexibility all year and still am barely there :/

true. heels need to be touching the ground and wider apart for proper fobness.

634343753_473029842e.jpg

this kid knows what's up.

another great cinema classic that i have never seen, care to elaborate? (there really ain any zoomin goin on so i r konfuse)

im no film/cinematography buff, but theres a phenomenal take of hoffman walking through a courtyard like it was shot from the top of a tree with a telephoto zoomed all the way in

very voyeur

im no film/cinematography buff, but theres a phenomenal take of hoffman walking through a courtyard like it was shot from the top of a tree with a telephoto zoomed all the way in

very voyeur

Loads of MILF action in this one. And Dustin Hoffman looks pretty bad-ass, too. You know, as bad-ass as a college kid in a tie and shirt can look.

But anyways...

08-04-21.jpg

I thought undershirt + Uniqloak + cardigan would be enough for the wind that's been whipping around the Bay recently. I WAS WRONG.

Entirely unmotivated to work at 2:30 am worm turned away from his blank microsoft word document and pulled up the internet, his greatest vice. He pulled up the temporary url for superfuture and began browsing the forums. He clicked on supertrash. Scanning the threads he noticed that the most recent post in the "what are you wearing today chat edition" thread was from a user who went by the name fndmybetterhalf. "Hmm..." thought worm. "I'd be willing to bet at least a few dollars that that post has something to do with talking shit on me." He clicked on the thread. Sure enough worm was right.

"I wonder if i should skip my 9 am class tomorrow," he thought. All things considered, it seemed like a good idea.

Entirely unmotivated to work at 2:30 am worm turned away from his blank microsoft word document and pulled up the internet, his greatest vice. He pulled up the temporary url for superfuture and began browsing the forums. He clicked on supertrash. Scanning the threads he noticed that the most recent post in the "what are you wearing today chat edition" thread was from a user who went by the name fndmybetterhalf. "Hmm..." thought worm. "I'd be willing to bet at least a few dollars that that post has something to do with talking shit on me." He clicked on the thread. Sure enough worm was right.

"I wonder if i should skip my 9 am class tomorrow," he thought. All things considered, it seemed like a good idea.

sorry bub, you had it comin lookin like a bootleg suburb version of Westside with 1/10th of his attitude and swagger.