waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

yessir they are, I fill them out alot more than SB though cuz of thunda thighs. The quality on them is insane, as is the super huge wide selvedge. I just wonder what these would've looked like is they werent hemmed from 39".

doenst it have the super huge wide slevage cuz soundbomber had them tapered? but anyway...one thing about the picture...stand up straight and stop slouching!

doenst it have the super huge wide slevage cuz soundbomber had them tapered? but anyway...one thing about the picture...stand up straight and stop slouching!

They were tapered like crazy. About three inches off the original hem width.

Those should be a mini aroundtheworld denim project. They've been rotated a few times already. Keep it going and they'll have an amazing story to tell.

yessir they are, I fill them out alot more than SB though cuz of thunda thighs. The quality on them is insane, as is the super huge wide selvedge. I just wonder what these would've looked like is they werent hemmed from 39".

i think they look a million times better than the april 77's. I think it's time for asians to realize april 77's weren't meant for our race (except chris), much like lad musician isn't meant for black people

edited for supernoob