waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest supernoob
Avarice and greed.

my brother say that most amerikkkan r just lyk country bumpkin who manage 2 get rich bcuz of familial and freindship tiez n thus r a)underedukated, b)classless, or c)both

thus the rise of kitsch, teevee commercial, soap opera, entertainment tonite, E!

y not: is it your birthday?

nice loomstate vans. i've been after that white sk8-hi model for a while, and now that a couple have shown up on ebay, I don't have any $$$ to spare. :(

hahah wooops. edited. ITS NOT MY BDAY.

i been fillin up too much forms lately, i guess. haha.

Annd, I actually have 2 pairs (8.5 & 10.5) for sale. really cheap.

sid - mad yoyobay skillz

solistik - nice and clean...what tshirt is that? infrareds looking good

cotton - solid fit. i love that hat.....you made it, right? great stuff if so

diamonds - i dig the length and chunkiness of the scarf...itd be perfect in a slightly darker tone, perhaps charcoal. personal preference anyway.

hali - the undershirt/sleeveless cardi combo looks great

corter - i think a black undershirt and different flannel/gingham shirt would set it off more, maybe black/white or even a spot of red. that chunky zip up knit is sweet, the skulls fit perfectly, and the vans are nice and beat up. nice and simple fit.

ynot - happy no birthday! i like that fit, very clean.

ever had sunny d in a can?

When i was visiting some ny friends last year they treated me to their favorite morning eye opener. Sunny D (i think it was from a can) and Colt 45. A quite memorable combination.

The only part of haps vid I understood was the part about the 5% fruit juice in the fanta. That reminds me of that organia drink.

shit is all fucked up