waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
right. I was talking about the entire forum.

what the fuck are you thinking, that you lay down the questions and I answer them for you? the fact that you even replied to my post which was not directed at you already showed that youre just defending your kid sister, you would've never cared least bit if it wasn't your buddy boy and a guy you dislike. this is why I really dont feel like explaining my feelings any further. if it was someone I had the least amount of respect for I might actually explain something, but to you, I have absolutely no interest in doing so. so shut the fuck up about your "inquiry". I bothered replying you because you were making false claim and being the usual loud mouthed idiot you are.

lowery, what is wrong with you?

the fact that your continue to carry on this "debate" is proof enough that you care what the forum thinks. i am merely continuing with an inquiry.

again you are avoiding my questions. why is this such a complex issue for you? my opinon seems to differ with your's and i think i've tried to adress this in a civil manner (at least in the beginning). why would it even matter if i was trying to defend a compadre or not? it's not even about that. stop derailing this. i know it's difficult, but have some pride. i know your're a mod with a huge green rep, but everybody makes mistakes...you''re no different.

this is like the 3rd or 4th time you have deliberately evaded the original conversation. you can hurl your usual insults and such, and this might make you feel like a big fish in this small pond, but no matter what you do, you and i both know that you're doing everything you can to avoid the original conversationg. why? you may not respect me and i've lost any respect i may have had for you, and that's fine...i have my concieved notions about you, but this isn't about that. you have a certain opinion/assumption that i don't agree with and i have challenged it. i don't see the wrong in that. let's just cut out the superfuture superficial bullshit and get to the nitty gritty. you're the mod. the sufu top dog, okay, alright... feel good now? let's just talk about the two subjects and compare their uses/incorporation of rayban sunglasses.

no need to get heated and be a jerk about it. try set a good example, you're a fucking moderator. cease the rude cretin -behavior and fucking man-up. all forum politics don't mean shit. stick to subject at hand and just do your best, (though it maybe shameful and difficult for the likes you) to stick to the topic. you're the guy who made the irresponsible claim.

Photo11.jpg

Photo1-3.jpg

Y-3 Sleeveless Tee

Uniqlo Skinny Fit Jeans

Alex & Chloe Antlers

Nike Legend

nice debut

lolz at timber having almost twice as many bars as posts

and crillz, you know i love your fits/posts, and that's a great pic, but i'm sorry dude - if you can't zip your fucking pants all the way, it's time to size up

please disregard if for some reason i don't understand you can and just choose not too

also, hard to explain, but who, that pics works better than most i can remember from you

maybe the haircut, dunno

anyway, you really look like london dandy/mod or whatever with a touch of dh

good stuff

p.s. would have posted all this in chat, except it's degenerated into a huge fucking flame war

PICT1524.jpg

H&M

Skull 5010xx

Vans Prison Issue

Alex + Chloe. What am I, the 6th person to get this necklace? It's awesome.

Your fits are always perfect. Every article of clothing goes so well together, and your shirts and pants are always perfectly fitting.

wdywt30it9.jpg

:D