waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

He might have some really scary guy take his pics or something, i dunno. I don't understand the photoshop though. Bad hairday or some joke i don't get?

yo kodiak i will go so far as to say your clothes look good now

but dont pose like you are the yoox mannequin. do you stand like that when you are waiting in line at a store? just relax and youll be good

thx and no and k

He might have some really scary guy take his pics or something, i dunno. I don't understand the photoshop though. Bad hairday or some joke i don't get?

yes

yo kodiak i will go so far to say that you stole your whole steez and you still look like a wooden doll in all your photos.

shut up

It's kind of funny because now that Kodiak has "improved" himself him, HBlack and that one other really annoying kid all basically dress exactly the same (maybe I'm just assuming there's a third since a trifecta of completely-swaggerless Superfuture-Fucking-GQ-Magazine type kids makes sense for some reason)..

Is this the failure of Superfuture or of society? The choice is yours.

also would like to add that while his shit may seem to have improved, it's just so ungenuine. like his ultimate goal was to accumulate some sorta wardrobe that he thought would be hate-proof. his fit has absolutely zero personality. so honestly i don't know if i have more of a problem with kodiak's most recent in comparison to other gross fits of other certain members that actually are based on naive ignorance (yet and at least obviously exude a genuine effort).

fuck. seeing a pic of kodiak load, without getting to see his mole at completion... is like suffering through underworld just to look at kate beckinsale's ass, only to find in the end it wasn't worth it at all.

fuck. seeing a pic of kodiak load, without getting to see his mole at completion... is like suffering through underworld just to look at kate beckinsale's ass, only to find in the end it wasn't worth it at all.

fuck this the underworld movies own (all of them) and i cant wait for the new one!