waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

you guys are on crack, no offense suzie, but the outift is nothing special. not bad, but not special, and certainly nothing that warrants all these comments.

God damn, your bullshit meaningless critiques debbie down everyone. Suzie's fit is great, sidney's is on point. I didn't lace my shoes yet, because I just got 'em and was excited.

Let's see you post something better, aight? kthx.

God damn, your bullshit meaningless critiques debbie down everyone. Suzie's fit is great, sidney's is on point. I didn't lace my shoes yet, because I just got 'em and was excited.

yo man, do up your shoes though?

i'm not hating, just saying the the hightop tuck can easily look cheap and you made some $600 whatever the fuck you paid for them sneakers look like shit for being too excited.

I would still rock em.

nfone, this fit makes you shorter. maybe a shorter blazer + shorter tee + jeans over chucks would make it otherwise. but well, the fit is nice, still.

solid advice homie. i have to take the blazer to a tailor for minor repairs, was considering having the length taken up to be about the same as the shirt while i was there. i think that and the shoes thing would make the fit a bit more proportionate

i think wearing a cdg play shirt on sufu gets autohate