waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

noooo wayyy!!! you're the first person to mention that!

I still consider it a compliment tho :P

edit - however, i would still love for one of my fits to receive honest to goodness feedback, and less running commentary on my neck, wallpaper, or similarity to goofy looking celebrities including, but not limited to, Zach Braff, Andy Samberg, or Michael Cera (no, I don't see it either).

noooo wayyy!!! you're the first person to mention that!

I still consider it a compliment tho :P

edit - however, i would still love for one of my fits to receive honest to goodness feedback, and less running commentary on my neck, wallpaper, or similarity to goofy looking celebrities including, but not limited to, Zach Braff, Andy Samberg, or Michael Cera (no, I don't see it either).

well, besides your silly stance-i like the outfit. you always look really casual... and i don't know, that's something i like ?

there-an opinion on your fit. it's coming from me, though. so don't get too excited.

Whenever his pic comes up on here I always think of Grady Sizemore. I dunno if thats an insult or compliment, he's having kind of an awful season compared to last year and his team sucks huge cock right now but I heard that ladies love Grady in Cleveland.

Clopek, people don't say much about your outfit because there's nothing wrong about it, it looks fine, though there isn't anything out of the ordinary, exept ya wallpaper :D ! And also it kinda ressembles your last ones.