waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
img3270eo3.jpg

with my ride, Black Lightning

you should dress and make your hair like this:

Chinese-Ghost-Story-M1.jpg

chinee looking hypebeast w/ shitty graniph tee < chinee swordman.

btw did you name your bicyle "black lightning?" cause the brand black lightning never came out with that commuter-asian shopping mom one.

If we're talking Chinese swordsmen, then what he really needs is some Chow Yun Fat steez, half shaved head included:

cthd2.jpg

I thought it was a chick...

Guest jmatsu

IMG_0322copy.jpg

ALD tee

ALD belt

KMW

Nike

it'd be wack if a white or black dude were wearing this, but the (ensemble)wackness has reached an even higher height since this nig b asian.

IM003230.jpg

America? Fuck yeah. Red white and blue steez. I sorely need to go shopping...

what if acne made a t-shirt that says "swedish denim?" or ifapril 77 made one that says "french denim?"

That shirt is terrible, but I don't think the biggest problem is that a Japanese denim company has something that says 'Japanese denim' on it. I'm all for taking pride in what you do and where you're from, but that design straight sucks.

Guest jmatsu
That shirt is terrible, but I don't think the biggest problem is that a Japanese denim company has something that says 'Japanese denim' on it. I'm all for taking pride in what you do and where you're from, but that design straight sucks.

yeah design looks crap. and the fact that it says nihon no denim is lame. wearing a mcdonalds t shirt would be way cooler. anyway shit is just too small for him.

Guest jmatsu
It doesn't mean a french company doesn't use japanese products...

no shit...most luxury brands and mad street brands have alota denim produced in japland. its such a normalacy that i dont see why a french brand would choose to flaunt the origins of some denim they made via that of a tee.

Guest jmatsu
whatever. im done. apparently that shirt's not allowed on this board

NO. not whatever. admit that your tee is dumb. and that its sizing is goofy on you. any fit is allowed here. why do you think you were able to post it? it may be allowed, but it is obviously not hateproof. shit sucks...thats that.