waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Clopek, people don't say much about your outfit because there's nothing wrong about it, it looks fine, though there isn't anything out of the ordinary, exept ya wallpaper :D ! And also it kinda ressembles your last ones.

agreed

if you want more responses, you need more: crazy fruit swagz/crazy expensive crap/horrible fits/ more skinzzz

other wise you fall more in the middle...not bad but nothing amazing....

duly noted, more horrible fits coming soon.

(this being said , i really really need to learn to take decent pics, the details and fit of the shorts and shirt are lost in the grainy-ness of that shot)

just get a tripod and set a longer exposure. i'm sure you could crank it up as high as half a second if you needed to. and never use auto-iso. pick the highest acceptable level and lock it on that, then do whatever else you can (bringing up light levels, longer exposure, etc) to bring the exposure up to an acceptable level.

edit: you're shooting in auto at f3.5 in low light, which is why it's not looking so hot

it just happens that way.. people get sad, they represent it in their pictures.. it's a long life of missed moments expelled in a quick second of flash photography

Where 2 give ghey rep?

it just happens that way.. people get sad, they represent it in their pictures.. it's a long life of missed moments expelled in a quick second of flash photography

this is so well stated, you should check out the beautiful photography in the supererotic thread, those images are the epotime of art, conceptually and aesthetically, the perfect mariage of form and content.

can't neg rep.

Whenever his pic comes up on here I always think of Grady Sizemore. I dunno if thats an insult or compliment, he's having kind of an awful season compared to last year and his team sucks huge cock right now but I heard that ladies love Grady in Cleveland.

yup. they do love him here...not me tho. fuck the cleveland indians.

Sistersuzie does not enjoy getting yelled at on the phone by crazy people. Get dem loonies!

waywt_070708.jpg

Chinky eyes

Sistersuzie beanie

Number (N)ine

Buzz Rickson L-2B

Skull watch

Dior Hommo

Chucks

Sistersuzie does not enjoy getting yelled at on the phone by crazy people. Get dem loonies!

waywt_070708.jpg

Chinky eyes

Sistersuzie beanie

Number (N)ine

Buzz Rickson L-2B

Skull watch

Dior Hommo

Chucks

ahhh very nice, would +rep if I could

nfone, this fit makes you shorter. maybe a shorter blazer + shorter tee + jeans over chucks would make it otherwise. but well, the fit is nice, still.

Why do you look so sad???

:(

My days lately aren't really good. I don't know what's up with me but I always feel slightly depressed. It's getting very annoying. Hopefully things will get better!

I came back home and I'm gonna go spend the evening on a sail boat.

waywt_070708.jpg

Chinky eyes

Sistersuzie beanie

Number (N)ine

Buzz Rickson L-2B

Skull watch

Dior Hommo

Chucks

You got it all. But that pic made me smile ;) (no homo)