waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jeffvyain
i drool

jane should start posting directly after dani

middle of summer in dallas, texas? the things we do...

it was 90 degrees here in Indy today.

Guest Methimphibian
lolz @espn 2. wouldve been better if it was.

edit: it is. great fit(10000)

it's not bad, fucker has come a way since this

81k89c4.jpg

Some real talk for you hoes:

It is just me or has there been an influx of nerdy-ass motherfuckers copping desert boots????? With the exception of Destrodisk, _Sean, Crillz, and a small percentage of d-boot owners, shit looks wack and is distressing to me. Bitches copp dat beeswax leather and sand suede like it's auto cool and don't consider the ramifications of their actions- specifically that they are building upon a steadily growing negative association. Shit used to be sick to me but now they hella nerdy on tha internets, i need some revival type shit to run these hoes out of town.

CRACK NIGGAS:

61ye4a0en4.jpg

5-9.jpg

WACK NIGGAS:

dbootswackfr8.png

(imagine one thousand dudes like this, couldn't be bothered to post the rest- so glad i don't have beeswax)

seriously... are those dirty sneakers a permanent fixture? do they move? are they put to use or do they stay there always? is it laziness? a political statement? a show of solidarity? I must know, fearitself... reveal the secret of the sneaker, or else... batman.gif

Some real talk for you hoes:

It is just me or has there been an influx of nerdy-ass motherfuckers copping desert boots????? With the exception of Destrodisk, _Sean, Crillz, and a small percentage of d-boot owners, shit looks wack and is distressing to me. Bitches copp dat beeswax leather and sand suede like it's auto cool and don't consider the ramifications of their actions- specifically that they are building upon a steadily growing negative association. Shit used to be sick to me but now they hella nerdy on tha internets, i need some revival type shit to run these hoes out of town.

CRACK NIGGAS:

WACK NIGGAS:

(imagine one thousand dudes like this, couldn't be bothered to post the rest- so glad i don't have beeswax)

please shut up.

LOL I GET IT

p.s. people have also been wearing jeans, shirts, shoes, etc before they became "fashunable", so what exactly were you trying to say?

and you dont see anyone else pussy bleeding about how nerds are ruining jeans shirts and shoes.

shut the fuck up. you, nor crillz invented clarks desert boots, shits been around for a long ass time.

guy in third picture is essentially wearing the exact same shit as crillz. both look fuckin stupid to me.

and you dont see anyone else pussy bleeding about how nerds are ruining jeans shirts and shoes.

shut the fuck up. you, nor crillz invented clarks desert boots, shits been around for a long ass time.

guy in third picture is essentially wearing the exact same shit as crillz. both look fuckin stupid to me.

So you agree, destructodisk is totally hawt.

every day i read something along the lines of:

Nudies are being/have been ruined

Common Projects are being/have been ruined

Lanvins/RO sneaks are ruined (by that creepy asian dude)

Whatever. Obviously no conclusion will stem from this, and it's pointless to continue.