Kohzo Sasawashi - Where can I buy a pair?

mgroup

ll of KOhZO’s fabrics are 100% natural. unlike most of today’s jeans that are made of cotton with synthetic and sulfur dyes, KOhZO uses exclusive, rare, and totally pure ingredients. these include washi, a traditional japanese paper, as well as hibiscus, bamboo, pineapple, cannabis, and much more. KOhZO dyes consist of pure indigo, vegetable, natural mud, fruit, and charcoal. and KOhZO fabrics are semi-hand woven on traditional shuttle looms. so you won’t find the artificial treatments and unnatural finishes that exist on most of today’s jeans.

whoa.

while washi = japanese paper, what does sasa translate into?

do you like them poly? what would you say the cut is similar to?

it's a regular straight leg modern jean. sounds very vague, but imagine putting on a pair of jeans that aren't repros, that's basically it. They're nice for what they are, as you can see i removed the back pocket stitching...they only had size 31 so it's a size or 2 up from what i normally wear, might put these up on supermarket eventually, the only thing that sucks is that i hemmed them up at 45 rpm

i was actually looking at getting some of these. cant argue with the price.

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&YOOX=KOHZO&tskay=B84CE7A2&rr=1&cod10=420248631S&areaid=35

i think the style you have maybe higher rise than these? what do you think?

also what inseam were yours when they arrived as this doesnt have a measurement.

thanks

I was looking at that pair too but I'd like to know if they're raw, if they're selvage, which line they're a part of, etc