dumadiscount

australia :: sydney :: shopping

went to incu during lunch, came back empty handed. nothing really I wanted to get, apart from a corpus shirt. but good discounts all around, 20% off nearly everything.

probably a good thing because I've spent way too much recently.

Anyone see if the RAF hightops had any discount?

They were discounted but I can't remember by how much - no more then 20%. Certainly not enough to get me interested.

I went after work, nothing I really wanted unless it was at bargain prices. Tried on the umbro hightops but I need a size 10, they were an alright price at $160. Had a passing interest in a Corpus jacket, I might go back and have another look.

Headed to General Pants after as they are having a sale and I've had my eye on a Modern Ammusement cardigan from there. It was a good price $80 down from $140 so at least my evening wasn't a waste.

damn wanted to check out some of the stores today, but it was raining so couldn't be fucked.

i thought it only rained during the morning?

yea, go do ur work!

r u in Uni homme homme?

Bah, I wanna check out the incu sale but it's 5 or more hours travel to get there and back.

it was PISSING down at 1pm.. i had a tut on the other side of uni and had to make it to attend 90%.... never run so quick i tellsssss ya!

ooopps... my morning = ur afternoon, since i wake up around 11:30-12PM these days

just my lazy life style at the moment, i am not doing anything from now tilll August, so u can imagine how much time i spend on SuFu each day

not really related to shopping but does anybody know the best place to eat korean bbq in sydney? (in categories of cheapest, best tasting or value for money)

there are TONSSSSSss of places for korean BBQ

on average pretty much the same price in the city region around george and pitt street

Apu : where is this huge don don lunch u talking about in ur previous post ???

I haven't been to another in ages but headed up that way the other day. They got some new Levi's in for $380, apart from that nothing worth noting. Ourspot seemed pretty barren this time as well, might just not have been in my taste.

Hey homme.homme, what's fbi like? I have been looking for a fashion school and came across it, yet only know people doing it at KVB and Tafe. Would you recommend it?

I haven't been to another in ages but headed up that way the other day. They got some new Levi's in for $380, ...

LVC's ? Haven't been to an:other in yonks.

Hey homme.homme, what's fbi like? I have been looking for a fashion school and came across it, yet only know people doing it at KVB and Tafe. Would you recommend it?

Hmm yes and no. It isn't very advanced.

Main reason I decided to go there was because my schedule isn't very flexible and that was the only place that fit in with me working full time. I'm currently learning way more on the job then at school. I would recommend it for people who work full time or just want a taste of all aspects of the industry before diving into something moe lengthy and costly.

not really related to shopping but does anybody know the best place to eat korean bbq in sydney? (in categories of cheapest, best tasting or value for money)

all the korean restaurants are along the street beside Hype DC (World Square)...elizabeth st or something?

I'll recommend Hanabi. Decently priced. Their hotpot and BBQ is really good imo. albeit their service is tadbit crappy at times.

lmf07, don don is in Oxford. As to exactly where, u gotta wait for apu:o

LVC's ? Haven't been to an:other in yonks.

Yeah LVC's, I forgot what styles they have but theres one pretty much straight leg and another that's very baggy.

Hmm yes and no. It isn't very advanced.

Main reason I decided to go there was because my schedule isn't very flexible and that was the only place that fit in with me working full time. I'm currently learning way more on the job then at school. I would recommend it for people who work full time or just want a taste of all aspects of the industry before diving into something moe lengthy and costly.

At the moment I'm pretty new to all of this so am just looking for somewhere to develop some fundamental skills before moving on to something more advanced, so in that case it sounds alright?

don don is on oxford street, close to the corner of oxford and crown i think

Cheers Laishin Apu !!! .. happen to see dondon todae when i was walking along oxford street lol.. too bad its closed on sun . anywayz . was shopping ard dam everywhere is on sale now!!! hahahaha

*** sth to share w fellow futurians tho . supply have 2 boxes of HEADPORTER of stuff on 50% off but its all Shati series . totes boston wallets . and for those who own psp . theres a black beauty psp case too . the boxes are not display out so ASK AND U SHALL BE GIVEN lol

how much was the PSP case?

price on tag is 189 . after 50% will be 94.5

price on tag was 189 . after 50% off will be 94.5

damnnn.. dont know i'd blow 100 bucks on a freakin case

were there any boston bags or shoulder bags?

YES there are boston and totes . shoulders im nt too sure . i thk i saw one tts look like shoulder tho . cos some of which is stil wrap up . i believe the 2 boes are stil very 'fresh' becos its stil FULL

A balanced restaurant, according to your requirements is Kabow, on 61 Liverpool st, walking away from George st.

Pics here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=474802&postcount=1411