australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

OK. I've never seen a crowd beg for an encore more with zero result. The gig was killer and they stuck it to the man by playing their first album cover to cover which was great for the die hard fans, but no encore? Shame shame shame.

That gig was fucking incredible. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they go off stage after they finished playing the first album, then played some newer stuff in their encore? I understood the desire for a second encore seeing as they didn't play a bunch of much-loved songs, but I thought the booing was a bit slack - they did play one of the best sets I've ever heard.

^thinking to open one ? i think its still not a good idea. last time when my brother got married, we ended up making new suits for the groomsmen since we got different body sizes etc, and i think you dont want to keep adjusting your rental suit especially if its armani, hugo etc.

its just too much if you need like 5-7 different sizing option just for one style of suit or particular colour

well its your day, so i dont think nobody will blame you if you're wearing something fancy while the others wearing some local tailor made lol

happened with my bro, he worn dior homme tux while the rest of us just some crappy suit from this crappy tailor ... lol

Whichever you collect air points with. Economy is economy as long as you get inflight entertainment (looking at you, Korean Air).

Personally, I pack sleeping pills for long haul flights which practically guarantees I am only conscious for 1-2 hours of flight time.

Hey can any one recommend a good airline to fly Sydney to Paris.

(peasant status economy for me)

Also any airlines to steer clear of!

Personally i'd go with Singapore and with an A380 if possible - I find it much quieter than other aircraft and can get a decent sleep despite being 6ft 4.

Otherwise try Japan Airlines and get a stop off in Tokyo for a few days. All depends on what time of the year you're going but i've seen SYD - NAR - CDG for just 2.3k AUD.

Personally would steer clear from BA if you don't like your baggage to go missing.