australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

while not really SHOPPING related, do any of you have any accomodation recommendations?

after my contract expired last year, i decided to move out of my apartment while i spent the summer break around asia and back in melbourne etc. and admittedly, being the lazy shit i am, i put off looking for accomodation till... well... today.

so now, uni's coming up and i'm in a world of trouble.

i never realised how crazy the real estate market around UNSW was.

tips, anyone?

Just a heads up, Calvin Klein range of all underwear is on sale at Myer for 30% off, used gf's staff discount and got an extra 15% off.

while not really SHOPPING related, do any of you have any accomodation recommendations?

i never realised how crazy the real estate market around UNSW was.

tips, anyone?

You can try on www.realestate.com.au and look for sole or shared accommodation to rent, and/or have a walk around the city and find the many advertisements on street lights, power poles, etc. that advertise accommodation.

Yeah you can share a room with 5 CUTE asian girls :D

Fixed.

Judging from what I've seen in Sydney, there aren't many of these lying around. There are! But... not very many. Probably the lowest concentration out of all the cities I've ever been to.

Having said that, if that actually happens, Superhousewarmingparty at mine. Haha.

Wish me luck.

how is the sizing on P.A.M tees, say in comparison to AA?

Pam tshirts are never consistent in sizing. I have a tee from this years that is a XL which is smaller then a large but bigger then a medium from last year. I have noticed that their sizing in t's are never the same. The medium i have from last year is the same as a medium AA i have.

Hey so totally off topic (although so are the last couple pages) but anyone got any great restaurants/pubs/clubs they would suggest? I'm leaving for Sydney in 10 days and will be there for 4 months. Oh and give me a reason why you like the place so much... My tastes might be different than yours. :)