australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

another sale!

"After the HUGE success of the first designer sale in September this year, the team behind THE BIG FASHION SALE are excited to announce that they will be hosting yet another sale this December, this time bigger and better with even more exclusive Australian labels and heaps more discounted stock, samples, seconds and one offs.

Just in time for Xmas shopping!

WHERE :

China Heights Gallery

257 Crown St,

Surry Hills NSW

WHEN :

Friday 12th Dec 10am - 6pm

Saturday 13th Dec 10am - 6pm

Sunday 14th Dec 10am - 5pm

WHO:

Schwipe | Friedrich Gray | Asuza | Romance Was Born | Shadows and Dust | Elke Kramer | Shakuhachi | Material Boy | Matt Weston | Shona Joy | Gary Begini | Nathan Smith | Kate Hurst | Michelle Robinson | Applegator Shoes | Zoe Mou | And much more................

HOW MUCH:

Prices are going to be as low as $10, with up to 75% off!

(CASH ONLY)"

stolen from pedestrian

btw do u think $150 - 200 for marsu shoes is worth it ?

I would kop for $150.

I think their lasts are pretty inelegant. Stuck somewhere between a utilitarian last and a dress last. Not working for most of the line.

The dip dyes and waxy finishes are nice, but Paul Smith does the same thing with better build quality and nicer lasts.

If dollar didn't tank I would not kop.

I would kop for $150.

I think their lasts are pretty inelegant. Stuck somewhere between a utilitarian last and a dress last. Not working for most of the line.

The dip dyes and waxy finishes are nice, but Paul Smith does the same thing with better build quality and nicer lasts.

If dollar didn't tank I would not kop.

You can't compare these to US$400+ Paul smiths.

I like the round flat toe minimal look of the napoleon in black. Is 150 the standard price and are they leather sole?

i'll be heading to sydney for a week next week on tuesday after spending half a year of studying in the gold coast.... now i have massive cravings to see some stylish ppl and do some _good_ clubbing. so what electro/indie clubs is the best?

and where do i find some darknezz clothing like rick owens, ann D etc?

just cop marsu napoleon, really nice. too bad they didnt come with dust/shoe bag.

i'll be heading to sydney for a week next week on tuesday after spending half a year of studying in the gold coast.... now i have massive cravings to see some stylish ppl and do some _good_ clubbing. so what electro/indie clubs is the best?

and where do i find some darknezz clothing like rick owens, ann D etc?

assin @ paddington

Well i cant post anything in Supermarket, cant find any rules as to why this would be the case, and cant PM any of the mods for that area.. SO:

For sale

Nudies 31/32 raw blue

90 + 10 postage within AUS

Nudies 31/32 raw black

Acne 31/32 raw black

Acne 31/32 raw blue

Julian red california 31/32 silver stitched

110 + 10 postage within AUS

PM or email [email protected] for pics

Well i cant post anything in Supermarket, cant find any rules as to why this would be the case, and cant PM any of the mods for that area.. SO:

Nudies 31/32 raw blue Low Slim Jims

Nudies 31/32 raw black Low Slim Jims

Acne 31/32 raw black

Acne 31/32 raw blue

Julian red california 31/32 silver stitched

110 + 10 postage within AUS

PM or email [email protected] for pics

long shot but does anyone know if anybody still sells the CoN Cubisms (in 40/41)?

or suggestions on similar

just after something to wear everyday that will also work with shorts.

also, derek_, went to Azuma's the other week and had the degustation menu with a few other plates thrown in. i wouldnt say it was the best thing i have eaten but definitely impressed.

cheers.