• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest supernoob
Dylon, Dylon, Dylon, Dylon, Dylon?

...and milspex.

Real list, i think:

milspex, uparmored, mixtapes, me, still.

AND???

ARENT U 4GETTIN SUM1???

OR R U NOT SKARE OF NEG REP?

AND???

ARENT U 4GETTIN SUM1???

WHO TH FK R U!??!!?

No1 ever c picture ov you how we supposed to say u r the best?!

On a serious note, I'm surprised by the lack of sidneylo in this thread. I think people tend to glance over his shots just because they're in the same setting, but after chillin wit him in NY I can say firsthand that the dude's stylin on most the forum. Same with sphoxx and Carl when he wears his shorts.

AND???

ARENT U 4GETTIN SUM1???

So basically I figure that in any 'best dressed' thread on sufu, the op actually means to say 'best dressed, other than supernoob'. Im sorry if this isnt the case because it should be.

• 2 weeks later...

On a serious note, I'm surprised by the lack of sidneylo in this thread. I think people tend to glance over his shots just because they're in the same setting, but after chillin wit him in NY I can say firsthand that the dude's stylin on most the forum. Same with sphoxx and Carl when he wears his shorts.

How his nuts feel on yo chin buddy????

Im not gonna sit here and say his style is whack... naw forget that HIS STYLE IS WHACK... nuff sed

wdywtjk1.jpg

I'm not just gonna sit here and say after looking at your WAYWTs, you have no room to talk. I'd also like to add that you look like shit. How did you fuck up a t-shirt, cardigan, jeans and vans? I can't really discern whether it's the fitted or the Christmas bling that did it, but regardless I'm shocked to see such a shit talker look so... shitty.

lolololol sidneylo posts everyday and the repetition can make you overlook him, but as destructo said nigga's stylin on you. his nuts feel nice on my chin warm and freshly goldbonded.

recently I watch for

diamonds since he hit the lottery

papoose

fabulaz

crillz

seksu

also, notesee should waywt.

You're wrong, but don't sweat it. Just get from roun me

Christmas bling is that shit you have roun your neck.:cool:

no worries m8.. i think im right... and my head says be tru to wut is tru cuz truth will be freee... wut roun meen?

you better be mexican wit crucifix that big

why i gotta be mexican?